Home

The "Post your Pic" thread

I sometimes remove my dogs fur and wear it as a coat during winter months. They tend to not like it though, as the fur removal process also takes a decent amount of skin with it. Also the dogs tend to die. But W/E there are plenty of dogs out there, and many more winter months, so in my book 2+2=38.

P.S. Seriously, never hurt any dogs or other animals. or I'll come to your house and cut you' good. ya heard?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fell your pain, Mayhem. Everyone either mistakes me for a teacher, or a highschooler. I always am thought to be an idiot beause they think I was held back. Hell no, I've got a friggin high school reading level of 12.8( the average is 5.5). So I've always gatta tell them I'm a sixth grader.

I don't have any good pics on my camera right now, but I think I have one from when I went to the Planatarium in Ch, IL.

Damn, I almost fell in lake Michigon up there. Great fun that was.

wasn't there one of these before? no matter. i always have plenty to share =D

modelling for gq, obviously...no. i'm kidding. durr. i was bored and went in my backyard one day.

meleavessmall.jpg

and, after i got my haircut yesterday:

newhairsmall.jpg

i'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for myspace, too sexy for lucasforums... =]

OMG YOUR HOT!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE???

Yes Das, please ... keep away ... If you dont beleive me, read my latest post in the LFRD Archives thread. It's pretty detailed on the whole Dark/Ave Flamewurz. And I doubt she's turned over a new leaf. She just got bored and remembered about LFRD. On the pictures .... good lighting at composition, but perhaps a camera with higher res or more egapixels would have helped. Or you say you have photoshop now, so using that could have helped. Honestly, when I looked at your pictures i was like, 'You're not as ugly as I expected.' Seriously, I cant help but invison everyone as they're avatars or as someone fat and ugly, even though I know I'm too thin and plain and look younger than my age ... I'm so biased.

and

i have a camera with plenty of megapixels

i'm just a retard and always end up moving the camera after i get it to focus =x

and i have the same problem as you. i mean...with the thinking everyone looks like their avatar. i don't really think anyone's fat and ugly, i usually just picture them to look like whatever's in their av. even if it's an eyeball or something. haha

cause i'm speshul like that.

Everybody comes here to get away with crap. The mods are pretty invisable here. I'd bet barly half the people here have actually played Psychonauts.

Yeah I'll admit it, I haven't actually played Psychonauts. I could get it offa steam though.

Archived