Home

Is there anyone who thinks some of the battles are wrong

Daniel333

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that Mace Window cried like a biaaaaaaaayaaatccccchhhhhhhh! After getting owned by Annakin, it just made me embarrased to watch that. I don't end up hating Annakin, I end up wondering what drugs Samuel L was on for taking part.

i was a bit confuffled by the gungan/droid battle. what a balls up. the gungans should have been massacred in minutes, what with their emp grenades and all. still,my favourite was when dooku got pwned.

Hehehe... I think that if Obi-Wan was killed by Maul there would be questions.

*** Interveiwing George After EPI ***

Interveiwer: Mr. Lucas many of the Star Wars fans are curious about Obi-Wan's death. Did you find it hard to bring Obi-Wan back to life twenty years ago? What type of obsticles did you have to overcome to bring him back to life? Do you believe that a Jedi can become so powerful in the force that they can will themselves backwards in time, and come back to life in a movie made twenty years ago?

George: (While Smoking Some Strange Substance.) Originally, Obi-Wan was supossed to be Jarjar Binks. You see Jarjar was a great and powerful Jedi who killed off Exar Kun, and went into a time machine...

Interviewer: (Cutting off George.) Man. That must be some harsh stuff your smoking. I think the fans would apprechiate an answer.

George: (Takes Another Puff.) Yeah. Well, I decided to rename the Episodes, and create another triology that will explain this in depth. Episode IV will be the Phantom Menace, and Episode IX will the Return of the Jedi. (Takes Another Puff.) The new prequal triology will be based upon Jarjar, and why he hides in the shadows of a primitive peoiple under the sea. It will be based upon his exile from the Jedi Council. I will call the first one Episode I: The Big Mistake.

Well, I often think that Lucas is surely on something. While his creativity is really high (or to be exact, his art team and special effects workers), I do wonder...

WTF with the SBD voices!

I wonder if drugs are the answer to all problems.

l don't think there hating GL is just there probly saying that he stop taking drugs but sure that what he was smoking on wasn't sigerates becuase if they were they effect well if he still does smoke l want him to stop because l don't want george lucas dying becuase he said he just might make episode seven well its like he already has because of ST:jedi acdemy anyway lets jump back to the subject about the battles.

l don't think there hating GL is just there probly saying that he stop taking drugs but sure that what he was smoking on wasn't sigerates becuase if they were they effect well if he still does smoke l want him to stop because l don't want george lucas dying becuase he said he just might make episode seven well its like he already has because of ST:jedi acdemy anyway lets jump back to the subject about the battles.

Yeah. If he is smoking something, I think its a little too late. JarJar Bink was way out there... I mean you have to be seeing purple elephants to create that character.

How about the time he was going to include Insinc into Episode II. Hehehe... A mess of Star Wars fans wrote to him, and threatened not to see the movie.

I smell a 'New Kids on The Block Reunion' in the next version of The Return of the Jedi...

Hehehe...

I am not making fun of George... I like the George. Without George, I would have nothing to look forward to. :( There wouldn't be 'Spaceballs'. :)

Grievous vs. Obi-Wan.

In the books we were led to think that Grievous was this monster war machine. The most feared general by jedi! Then Obi-Wan comes to Utapau, gets in a duel, and cuts off 2 of his hands, like they were nothing! Then the worst part is he died by a blaster. I mean, come on! A blaster? Laaaaaaaaaaaaame!

that would be a minimalistic answer, but nonetheless, its actually why. cos he was so g*d d*mn powerful. not quite the honourable end i was hoping for for kit fisto, but, he was going to die. and saesee tiin sux0r. i think thats that new fangled word for "sucks"

yeah me too i mean one of those jedi is master kit fisto and in the cestus deception he is nigh on untouchable by anyone but within the first 10 seconds of the duel with sidious he gets cut down by a lame strike that a clumsy gungan with a hydro-spanner could have blocked lol

Archived