Home

Ebon Hawk Crew

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spotting a kataran who had been startled, Trystan jumped onto its back and spoke in a strange language to calm it down. Then riding it, he ran through the camp charging at the group leader. The leader likewise jumped on the straif cat and charged with his blade out. They clashed like waves and fought hard trying to keep their beasts steady.

Trystan swung his lightsaber in an arc at the leader and was deftly blocked. He then swung the kataran around and fiented, throwing off the enemy allowing him to land a blow on the shoulder. To the others he sent through the Force Fient when you can but never let them know you are doing it.

With the help of Kate's Battle Meditation, Bavan ran towards the Rashikian. Bavan tried to attack, but one Rashikian kicked him. The kick caused him to fall backwards onto the ground. Two Rashikian raised their Weapons to strike, but Bavan used his Lightsaber and killed them before they could strike.

Trystan swung methodically. He knew he had hurt the group leader bad and the enemy was angry. He began to swing more wildly but grew frustrated that he was being blocked. He then jumped off the animal and Trystan did the same. In classic fighting stance of their people, they clashed. Sparks flew as Trystan's saber clashed with the leader's blade and the leader's blade came so close, it was hard to tell if it hit or not. It was intense up until when the leader used the Force to stir up th e dirt blinding everyone and when it settled, he was gone. Trystan still had his blade out but closed his eyes and let his senses reach out. He sensed that the enemy was on the run and would not be back. He disinegaged his saber and looked at everyone. He called to Bavan and the Queen and said, "I think I need to visit the healer."

His side showed red where the blade cut him.

Silora had been watching the other's fight with a sort of detached entertainment, but the Queen's voice brought her back to reality. Shaking her head to clear it, she slung one of Trystan's arms over her shoulders and helped take him to the healer's.

"This way," the Queen gestured with her head. They went into a hut that smelt of herbs and indeed was full of it. The healer woman came in shortly after having made sure the children were safe. She shooed everyone out except for Silora. She told her, "You will help me. Hand me what I say ok?"

Reck had nearly been killed, but he was happy to be alive. As he calmed himself he saw that Trystan had been severly injured. he ran over to see if he could do anything. Seeing Bavan, he asked"Bavan, should we check the ship to see if any of them boarded the ebon hawk?"

The healer just laid Trystan on top of some hides and began to pull out some dressings. She told Silora to sit. She dressed Trystan's wound and made a special tea. She told Silora to drink and she drank also. The healer then sat beside Silora and said, "Now use healing techniques."

Silora, unsure of what to make of the healer, blinked. Up until now, she had done everything asked of her. "Excuse me? Healing techniques? I thought you were the healer here." During her time with the Jedi, she didn't focus on healing abilities as most padawans did, and the Sith certainly didn't do much in regards to healing others... "Not quite sure what you're expectin here, lady...and what exactly did i just drink here?"

The healer looked at Silora as if she were out of her mind. She said in her faltering Basic, "Tea brings power. When you concentrate, will come. Must need two. Bad wound," and she pointed at Trystan. She said, "Close eye and think of healing," and she kneeled next to Trystan with her hands outstretched and beckoned Silora to do the same.

Trystan was having one of his visions while unconcious. It disturbed him but his body never twitched a muscle but rather tensed up. The Healer again beckoned Silora to follow.

Remember that dream Jason had that he was a Sith Lord?It wasn't a dream,it was a vision.And,wasn't Nihilus ressurecting?

(If that was from Jedi Forces - Shadows Of War, it was Bavan who had that Vision and no, Nihilus wasn't going to be ressurecting)

Archived