Name: Darth Kayn.

Position In Ebon Hawk Crew: None.

Species: Half Huma,Half True Sith.

Eye Colour: Red.

Hair Colour: Black.

Favourite Weapon(s): Lightsaber.

Lightsaber Colour(s): Blood Red.

Favourite Ship(s): The Darkness Raven.

Favourite Force Power(s): Force Choke,Force Storm,Plague,Horror and Destroy Droid.

Master(s): None.

Apprentice(s): Darth Arken,who is that you ask?You will see.

Homeworld: Outer Rim World.

Political Affiliation: Sith/Empire.

Allies: Sith/Empire.

Enemies:Jedi/Republic.

Bio

There isn't much known about Darth Kayn.He is a Sith Lord,and that's what matters.He is also a half-breed.He is a powerful Force User and must be stopped.He has a mask to cover his hideous and burned face,and also wears a black robe with a cape.

The healer murmured something in her language as the healing techniques worked. It was a deep sensational feeling that Silora looked as if she were drawn into it. Trystan opened his eyes slowly and wide to stare at a dead rat looking at him, hanging from the crossbeam. He glanced at the healer who nodded at him and Silora who still had her eyes shut. Looking at Silora, he said, "Thanks. You might make a proper Jedi yet. Who knows?"

Aboard the Darkness Raven,Darth Kayn looked down onto the planet of Mikkado.

"No one suspects a thing.Not even the Jedi Masters on Yavin IV.Fools.That will b e their doom!"said Kayn to himself.Then,Admiral Joseph Karath said his apprentice was here.Kayn smiled to see Cyrus.

Trystan sat up a little stiff but much better. He stretched slightly and said, "We'll go together."

The healer woman then began to gibber rapidly in her native tongue. Trystan cocked his head to take in every word. He smiled at Silora and said, "She said that you did most of the work. She thanks you for your help and she wants to give you the juice of the judan blossoms."

He stood up and steadied himself and stretched while waiting for Silora to respond.

Silora turned to the healer, unsure of what to say. "Uhh...you're welcome. For the help." She still wasn't sure of how she managed to help, but that was something that could be figured out later. "Juice of the judan blossoms?" She cocked her head to one side in confusion. "What does that do?" This has been one weird day, she thought to herself.

The healer woman spoke again in her language and Trystan translated, "The juice of the judan blossom is the extract of the flowers that grow on the judan tree. The tree is the most sacred of our people. It symbolizes life and harmony. Its juice is said to heal even the most serious of wounds but more often those we cannot see."

He then spoke to the healer for confirm something and then turned back to Silora and said in Basic, "She is giving this to you because she sees great things for you."

He noticed the look of confusion on Silora's face. He smiled and said, "I know this is way over your head. Maybe I could explain more aboard the Hawk after we explore the ruins in the morning?"

He then stepped out of the hut feeling fresh as a daisy and beckoned her to follow.

"Right! I had almost forgotten about the ruins." She accepted the judan blossom juice with a grateful smile and got up to follow Trystan. "She sees great things for me?" she mumbled to herself in amazement. She tucked the juice safely away in her robes and yawned widely. "I can't wait to get some shut-eye." She stopped abruptly and gazed at the stars. "It's been too long since I've had the chance to stargaze. I've forgotten all the constellations." She let out a sad chuckle. "I used to do it all the time when I was in the Jedi academy." She let out a long sigh. "Enough of my rambling. We should be on our way now."

Trytan smiled with a slight chuckle as they made their way back to the Ebon Hawk. He replied, "The stars tell a story. Only the most skilled can tell them with accuracy but even then, they are a hard thing to predict. What did you see at the academy?"

Silora sighed. "Perhaps we could have this conversation later. For now, we should hurry to the ship. I'm sure the others have been waiting for long enough." With that, she doubled her pace. She got the feeling that people were beginning to get a bit anxious, and she couldn't blame them. She hated wating.

"You're right," Trystan replied. He then let out a whistle and two kataran came ambling out of the forest. He looked at Silora and said, "We'll get there faster with these. Don't worry," and he made a move to help her on. He pulled out his comm and spoke to Bavan, "Bavan, meet us at the ruins. I just remebered something that might be useful. They are three clicks south of the south river fork."

Name: Ktov Raashaav

Position in the Ebon Hawk crew: Upgrades Mechanic

Species: Shi'ido (shapeshifter)

Eye Color: Changeable

Hair Color: Changeable

Favorite Weapon(s): Violet lightsaber and silver lightsaber

Favorite Ship(s): Ebon Hawk

Favorite Force Power(s): Force Chain Lightning

Master(s):None

Apprentice(s): None

Homeworld: Unknown

Political Affiliation: Gray Jedi

Allies: Jedi and Gray Jedi

Enemies: Sith

"Master,i have found the descendant of Corral.He is currently visiting Mikkado."said Cyrus.

"Good.Send ships,and take prisoners.I want the Corral and his crew with not even a scratch."said Kayn.

Meanwhile on Mikkado,they were walking thowards the Ebon Hawk when Jason had another "dream".He was aboard a ship.He was talking to a Sith Lord.And he called him Master.Jason then fainted.

Bio:

Ktov Raashaav is one of the last of his species. The Shi'ido (I think I spelled it right) are a species of shapeshifters, and Ktov uses that to his advantage. He is also quite a starship geek, and he upgrades everything he sees. He is a member of the Gray Jedi, a sect of Jedi who operate independantly of the Jedi Order.

Can someone please summarize what has happened so far?

Archived