Home

Ebon Hawk Crew

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think i know.Anyways,here it is:

Name: Kate Sunrider.

Position In Ebon Hawk Crew: Surveillance(the last room in the Hawk before the cockpit).

Species: Human.

Eye Colour: Emerald.

Hair Colour: Red.

Favourite Weapon(s): Lightsaber,Blaster Pistol.

Lightsaber Colour(s): Cyan.

Favourite Ship(s): The Ebon Hawk.

Favourite Force Power(s):All of them(except dark side).

Master(s): Mara Jade Skywalker.

Apprentice(s): None.

Homeworld: Corellia.

Political Affiliation: Republic/Jedi.

Allies: Republic/Jedi.

Enemies: Sith/Anyone who poses a threat to the Republic.

Oh,she'll appear really soon.

((Just remenber there will be a point where Jack will join the crew))

"Well if he can't dicide then I will since I'm the second oldests" Joked Shobacca "I'm 232 sometime next month. I say we should go to Dantooine. I have recently come across the location of an armour that contains many priceless jedi artifacts."

"Well Dantooine is a good choice" Bavan said, "The Jedi Enclave used to be there and before the Battle of Yavin, it became a Rebel Base"

"Statement. We could use Dantooine to relax" P.O.T.T.S.I.E. suggested, "I say we should go"

"But I feel that I've treated Trystan a bit cruel, considering he helped me with the Droids" Bavan said, "That's why I think that Trystan should decide, where we go, as long as doesn't have trees. No offense Shoebacca"

"Calm down,there's no need for this to require violence."said the soft voice of woman.Jason started getting a little odd.

"My name is Kate Sunrider,and i'm a Jedi like yourselves.The Council sent me here to help you,as they thought you would need more help,but aparently,with a crew like this,you don't need."said Kate.

"Looks like we'll have to cancel any holidays" Bavan sighed, "Trystan, take us to Yavin IV, I must see Master Skywalker"

The Ebon Hawk took off from Kashyyyk and jumped to Hyperspace.

Soon they landed on Yavin IV. Bavan left the Ship.

"Shoebacca, stay with the Ship and keep an eye on the Droids" Bavan told him, "This is a matter for the Jedi"

Bavan, Jason, Trystan, Silora, Kate and Zakk went to the Jedi Academy. There they waited for a meeting with the Jedi Masters, including, Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade Skywalker, Kyle Katarn, Jaden Korr and Rosh Penin.

(Arvik is currently unconscious. When the other Ebon Hawk Crew members return to the Ship, Arvik can become conscious)

Zakk followed the crew into the temple. Master Skywalker rounded a corner.

"Ah Bavan and...Zakk? Yes it's really you!!" Luke exclaimed.

"Hey Luke, long time no see." Zakk replied.

"How did the mission on Kaskyyyk go?" Luke asked.

"Umm..great." said Zakk. "Just great."

"Master it's good to see you again" Bavan said as Jaden shook hands with him.

"It's nice to see you too" Jaden said, "But we sent Kate to tell you about..."

"... The Sith" Kyle inturrupted, "Don't tell me you don't trust her?"

"I do Kyle, just checking" Jaden told him, "But for now, we need to talk about the mission, you are all about to face"

"You have crossed the same path for a reason" Luke told them, "There is a reason why. Trystan knows this"

((You guys are fast!))

"I may do but first I must see how the heir to honor is doing," Trystan replied directing his question to a slender yet strong man with dirt blonde hair and green eyes. Andros Starlighter was a longtime friend of Luke, almost brothers having been raised together (a guy I created) on Tatooine. Andros replied, "I wish you wouldn't call me that. Many things have happened since Andorra concerning our people."

Satisfied, Trystan then answered the question, "The Force works as it wills."

He then leaned close to Bavan and whispered, "I am actually a little over four millenia old."

Silora stood near the back of the group of Jedi and watched silently. She had never really felt completely comfortable around large groups of Jedi, even when she was being trained to become one. It always seemed like they were keeping secrets and conspiring together. Sometimes her paranoia got the best of her and she could help but believe that the hushed whispers were about her.

" You're being stupid again." she mumbled to herself while giving her head a little shake. She self-consciously smoothed the wrinkles in her black robes and looked around nervously. Sith robes. Jedi temple. Not a good combination on any day. " I really do need to get some new robes..."

Luke continued to speak.

"Like Kate said, an ancient Sith Lord has come to the Galaxy and already building an Army"

"Let me guess" Kyle said, "It's a 5000 year old ghost, who needs someone to ressurect him"

"No" Luke told him, "This is different. I fear this is stronger than we all suspected. But beware, this Sith Lord could appear in any form, unknown to the Jedi. Be extremley careful"

"Do you want us to see what Planets this Sith Lord could be on?" Bavan asked.

"No" Luke told him, "He could be anywhere. If you can search every Planet in the Outer Rim or the Unknown Regions. That is where I suspect the Sith Lord"

"Thanks Master Skywalker" Bavan said, bowing to him.

He whispered to Trystan.

"Do you think your Homeworld is a good choice?" Bavan asked.

"Belos?" Trystan raised a brow, then he said, "I do remember some ruins there. There could be some answers there."

Andros spoke, "What of the central planet? Much has gone on there in the last four or five millenia,"

"Some that your mother and father have helped resolved," Trystan replied softly, "but that may be another possibility. what do you think Bavan, Master Skywalker?"

Noticing that Silora was uncomfortable, he placed his hand on her shoulder and sent reassurance through the Force to her.

"Belos is a good idea" Luke told them, "I think you should travel to Belos, then travel to wherever the Force takes you"

"Okay Master Skywalker" Bavan said, walking out. The other Jedi followed him, except Trystan and Silora, who stayed with Luke.

"Trystan, please keep an eye on Bavan and his companions" Luke told them, "Most of them are young, but they need to work together to destroy this Sith Lord"

"Bavan is a good Jedi Knight, but sometimes he can make the wrong decision" Jaden told him.

(Ravâ„¢ should come in around about now and Maverick5770 should also come in sometime)

Archived