Home

Ebon Hawk Crew

((Did I miss something?))

Trystan followed the way back at a slower pace. The Queen went with them. She spoke, "Before you leave, I suggest you rest in our gardens. It will prove more relaxing than the bunks and I believe Gray ghost wishes to visit the ruins."

Trystan spoke yo Bavan, "It would be better. Besides, the food is alot better than the gunk that comes out of a synthesizer. How White Wolf handled it, I have no idea. However, it is your call Bavan," and he leaned against the bulkhead.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silora tossed and turned on the bed for a couple minutes before getting up and huffing in frustration. It felt like she was trying to fall asleep on a bag full of small animal corpses or something. There were odd lumps and bulges everywhere in the small bunk, and it frustrated her to no end. " I'd probably have better luck falling asleep on the floor..." She got up and walked off the ship just in time to hear Trystan and the Queen's suggestions.

"That sounds like a good idea. I'd have a better chance of falling asleep on a bed of nails than the bunks in there." Her stomach grumbled. " Now that you mention food...what exactly do they have to eat here? I'm starving!"

Silora hooked arms with Trystan and smiled.

" Why, I'd be honored!" She pointed in a random direction. " Off to food now!"

It was strange for her to be in a randomly good mood. She decided that travelling with people again wasn't as bad as she had initially thought it was going to be and hummed a random song to herself cheerily before stopping abruptly. She was scaring herself.

Trystan was amused at this girl who was reluctant, yet longing to join people again. We a smiled he said, "It's alright. Belos has that effect on people," then directing the question to Bavan, "Doesn't it Bavan?"

He followed Queen Pilar who led them back to the village where there were large tables set up for the tribe. He followed the queen and sat in the places she dictated.

Silora sat down where she was told to and glanced around. Nothing in particular caught her attention, so she just randomly stared off into space, a blank look on her face, debating with herself over whether or not she believed she'd be able to stay awake during the whole thing, or if she'd fall asleep face first into whatever it was she was going to eat. Keeping that in mind, she decided to keep a portion of her plate empty, just in case, and to sit with that area right in front of her, just in case. Suddenly remembering a question she had before, she turned to Trystan.

" What ruins are there here? I've seen the ones on Dantooine, and they were quite interesting. Are the ones here like those?"

Silora turned to Bavan. "There are some useful things people can derive from history...like inventions, ancient knowledge you can apply to things today and whatever else...i usually just go in, kill the animals and/or people that attack me, and plunder. You can find some nice, powerful relics in ruins, especially fo they're Jedi or Sith ruins. Otherwise, I'm with you. I leave the knowledge part to the people seeking the knowledge, then i go learn it from them the quick way."

Silora shrugged. "Meh. Different circumstances blend together to create different outcomes. Whatever happens, happens. You can always do what i do...just say 'the Force told me to'. It's not like they can dispute it." She grabbed a bun and took a bite out of it, then waved it around in her hand as she talked. "It's what the Jedi say..the Force is in everything. It guides the galaxy, eh? So, if it happens, it's supposed to happen." She stopped for a second. " Like Yin and Yang. You need two opposing forces to create a balance. Good and bad. Light and shadow. Jedi and Sith. It's all about the cosmic balance. Too many Jedi, some fall and they join the Sith. Things end up evening out somehow. It's ironic, really..." She took another bite. "It's almost like, no matter how hard we fight, we're never going to actually accomplish anything..." She paused. "And that's why i dropped both the Sith and the Jedi."

Hoping to keep them in line Trystan said, "Silora, to answer your question, the ruins here are of Revan's time. Some are older than that and they do tell a story of one place and person that is still feared by the people here. The place is called the Forbidden Stars and he is called the Blood King. He was close enough to conquering the Republic in its state of weakness at the time but two people stopped him. One was Revan and the other was the Heart of the Guardian."

Turning to Bavan he said, "Ruins may bore you but there are traces left by those who built and walked the paths we do now. Sometimes it is best to see where one went wrong in order to do what is right."

Trystan took a sip of the wine from the glass offered him and he passed it to his left. It was the opening toast. The Queen sips first and passes it around until all drink, the spirit of unity.

Silora took a quick sip from the cup and passed it on. She simply shrugged. "I suppose you could say I'm a grey Jedi, although i never would have seen it that way myself." She shrugged again. "Those ruins sound quite interesting, actually. I wouldn't plunder them, though." She added quickly. The last thing she wanted to do was insult the people by stealing.

Guessing her feelings Trystan replied, "Don't worry Silora. Many go there to see and reflect. All that could be taken out have already been. If there are any, they would be in a place that we have not yet known about or," making light, "they have been passed down through the family for generations. Nothing to worry about. If Bavan would be willing, we can go tomorrow."

"Sisters," the Queen was saying, " I am honored to present friends of our friend and ally Gray Ghost who are Jedi of the Core Worlds. May they enjoy our fair lands."

"May they enjoy our fair lands," the others cheered. Some came up to Trystan and asked a question or two.

Trystan was polite but if anything, he was rather shy of the sisters. He would later admit that he was intimidated by their abilities and he admired them for it. During the feast after the Queen spoke he said to Bavan, "The Queen will more likely want us to stay in the village if that is fine by you?"

Close by Niartyl, there was a village. It was a peaceful village. When Niartyl noticed, his evil side acted up. He struggled to control it. He put out a strong aura so he could alert any Jedi in the area of his presence. Then, he got an evil look in his eye. He was ready to destroy the village.

Archived