Home

Ebon Hawk Crew

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silora watched as everyone except Trystan left. She let out a small sigh of relief. It was odd for her to be back at a Jedi temple, but Trystan's reassurance through the Force left her feeling a bit better about it then she would have otherwise.

" Excuse me, Master Skywalker, but i was wondering...do you have any extra robes i could use? I don't think people get the best impression of me when I'm wearing these, if you can believe it." She tugged a bit at her Sith robes. She cringed inwardly at the word 'master'. It had been a while since she had addressed anyone as such. But she thought that maybe with her new companions and all, it was time for a change.

Arvik smiled. "Well, I'm Arvik, and I just saw your nice ship, thought the owner was rich, so decided to steal all the valuables inside and then blow the ship to pieces while collecting millions of credits for all of your valuables. Is that not truthful enough for you?" Arvik said with a smirk.

Trystan smiled along with Andros. Andros himself knew what it was like to be in her position as he had just been reunited with his people. Trystan spoke, "I will watch them Skywalker."

Then addressing Silora, "Come little one. I know where you can find some robes."

"No need Trystan, I have these," and Andros handed a bag to Silora. He whispered to her, "I know how you feel. Trust me, Trystan will guide you," and he stepped back behind Luke.

Trystan led Silora back to the Ebon Hawk.

Trystan smiled at Silora and went to the cockpit. He made sure the systems were warmed up and the Ebon Hawk lifted off. Trystan entered the coordinates for Belos and the ship took off into hyperspace. It would be awhile and he said, "We won't get there for awhile. We should relax a bit. We're on auto until we reach Belos."

He stretched back in his seat and leaned back.

Bavan checked to see if he had all his weapons in his belt. He had his Lightsaber, DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol and Thermal Detonators. That would be all he needed. The Ship slowed down and stopped. They had landed on Belos.

"We shall need to scout the area" Bavan said, "I shall go and Trystan should also go, as this is his Homeworld and Silora"

"Ok guys,i'll keep the ship warm!"said Jason.He went to his dormitory to rest a little.He went to his bed,but he felt a little ichy.He checked under his bed and discovered something.

"What in the name of the Force is spice doing here?".

Meanwhile Kate went to the Surveillance room to check the ship.Everything was ok.

Okay... Arvik thought and picked up the bag. They seemed to have left me on the ship when they left, and I heard they were going to Belos.. Maybe the marketing is better there, and they left my bag of valuables on the floor! Arvik attempted to leave the Ebon Hawk but somebody from inside the ship screamed at him.

"No they are not attacking Belos," Trystan said, "if they were, all the Avalonians would have responded to defense. Besides, if it were a small squadron, the Haida women would be all over them. Ever since White Wolf, they have become more fierce and balanced fighters."

Trystan was maddeningly calm for he didn't budge from his calm demeanor. He just made sure that his lightsaber was clipped to his belt and motioned to Bavan, "You won't need that blaster. Where we have landed, the Haida women will welcome us and they have little tolerance for blasters."

He led the way out of the ship. Once outside, he looked around and had a smile on his face. With a shrill whistle, three women appeared. The leader of the group asked, "What are you doing here?"

"The Haida women won't let us leave until they have seen us. It is customary and I sense many are weary. Do not worry, the time will be soon enough," and Trystan approached the Handmaidens and greeted them in their language.

The taller of the three said in Basic, "It has been too long Gray Ghost," then eyeing the rest of the crew she said, "come, our Sheika wishes to see you."

She led the way through the forest. Trystan motioned for the others to follow. He sent to Bavan, Don't worry. We will find out soon enough.

Silora changed into her new robes, feeling much more comfortable than before. " I still like black better though..." she grumbled, staring at the deep blue of the robes. "These make my eyes look too grey..."

Everything seemed to be moving at light speed around her until she found herself of Belos, following a strange group of women. She raised an eyebrow at Trystan.

" Gray Ghost?"

"Seems like you have a bit of a trouble there." Arvik said. "I have some troubles too. I have a villaige I need to feed and I'm stealing valuables from your's and other people's ships. I'm a good thief and I can help you guys out and join you.... That is if you'd be willing to help my villaige."

Trystan looked at Silora and explained, "The translation of the tribal name they gave me. It was because I stumbled upon them in a gray fog but I looked like a ghost to them."

He kept up a steady pace behind them and tried to explain what was happening to Bavan, Silora and the rest of the group, "The Haida women are among the order of the Bushida Handmaidens, the rough equivalent of the men only they are more deadly and well trained in the arts of combat. They live amongst us and it is rare that they reveal themselves unless you happen to be me and you find them by accident. Some of the well reputed have served in the Lord Governor's palace or the planetary governor's palaces as aides. The most reputed was the last senator that represented us before the Empire being of superior skill in combat. Few knew she was a Jedi."

Archived