Home

Post your awesome images (inspired by HerbieZ's thread) (56K Warning)

EDIT: igyman, please make use of the "edit this" function to add to your post rather than having a seperate post for each image ;)

I just merged five of yours into an individual message. Thanks! ~ ChAiNz.2da :D

Ah, I see my little test for the moderators paid off! No problem Chainz, I actually did it simply to see if any of the moderators will react, since nobody reacted when Jasper_Kazai (against who I have nothing) posted five times in a row. I see it has all been corrected, so there's no further reason for me to double post. :)

Now, to continue with the screens!

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4343/k2000002hu.png

This one featuring the gathering of Bounty Hunters.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's no need to justify it. At least not to me. I think you're OK. Now let's stop discussing this further and continue with the screens! :)
I was more giving an answer to this:

EDIT: Jasper_Kazai, please make use of the "edit this" function to add to your post rather than double-posting

Thanks! ~ ChAiNz.2da

rather than answering you. But, you are right: more screenshots, less chit-chat. I have some that I'll post later.

Shem your charcter looks so Kwl I so wish i had KotorI & II for PC modding looks so good.

I have KotorII for xbox but ive been playing it on my Xbox 360 could i get mods through xbox live?

Oh & igyman That was very rude hehehehe im gonna giggle evereytime I see a stun baton *giggles*

• 2 weeks later...
Berry,good screen shots! I,want more from Shem!

Thanks,

Revan466

I actually got an email notice about this. I thought I turned those notices off. Anyway...

If you want to see more from me, have the others cut down how many they put in one post. Posting multiple pics in one post and having the size of the pics reach around 700 KB's (almost 3/4 of a megabyte) is too much, my computer doesn't have enough memory to process it all and it craps out.

I do have a DSL modem, but I really need to get some memory upgrades for me to view some of these pages. My computer can't handle so many large pics on one page.

If people start posting one pic at a time (over 90% of the time like I do), and try to keep the pics at around 100 KB's or less (like I do), then I'll start posting more pics in here, until then, no can do. Because what will happen is over 40 posts, a new page is formed in the thread so that isn't so many pics to download on one webpage. Also in the long run, your post counts will go up higher faster if you need more incentive. ;)

BTW, it was a pain the rear end for me to just get on this page and be able to post a reply. Again, these are a must if people want to see more pics from me. Unless that changes, you ain’t going to see more from me.

Not anymore as I have fixed the large pics to links...

New rule, for all these screenshots threads, from now on if your image is over 100Kb please post a link instead, even us high speed users have problems loadin' a 40Meg page. ;)

So, who would you rather face?

Nihilus. He looks cooler. :p

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9475/k2000038bv.png

You don't want to mess with this guy, unless you want shock therapy.

igyman, just an FYI there is a new image guideline for these 'post your screenies' threads if your image is over 100 kb filesize please just post a link, it will drastically increase loading times. I stated this on the last page of this thread post #115. Thanks. -RH

NP, RedHawke, I didn't see that info on the last page, sorry.

Archived