Home

Engineer or Soldier

DarthJohn522

Engineer or Soldier on Off-line mode  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Engineer or Soldier on Off-line mode

• 9 months later...

with soilder 10 vs 1 who wins? ME rifle ROCKS cuz you can shoot rapidly then role keep doin it BAM *hey droid lost your head* easy when i was a NOOB i got 56 kills in 1 map I REPEAT 56 1st time i played boy you should see me play now( go soilder!)

PS im always engineer when theres a weak clone and a comman post near me or when im weak(That health and ammo does rock!) and i change back IMENDIANTLY cuz shotgun suks

• 1 month later...
:blast5: Which class is better for offline mode? Personally I like the Engineer more, because it's versatile and effective.The soldier does alot of damage with the blaster/elite rifle and thermal dets. The Engineer has a very good shotgun, the supply dispenser is so great, the detpacks are mini-mines and the fusion cutter is always so useful, the Engineer also regenerates its vehicle.
I completely agree, however I don't find the detpacks very useful and it takes the shotguns a while to reload. The slicing feature is a great bonus too.

Soldier, more versatile. He'll perform well at pretty much any range, while the engineer is stuck at close range.

Plus the soldier is better when the enemy uses auto-turrets, you can get at them without having to go close to them with grenades.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Soldier. Nothing better than leaving a trail of bodies without a death. :D

I stongly agree with that rabish bini. I like the fact that engineers can slice into vehicles, use detpacks, and you can drop yourself health and ammo;but none of those add up to using the Elite Rifle as a Soldier.

BOOYA!!!

:lazeye::lazeye::lazeye::lazeye::lazeye::lazeye:

I prefer the Engineer over the Soldier class because I find that its a lot funner to play them over the Rifleman. This is mainly because I like to play on a lot of close combat maps, so the Engineers shotgun comes in handy then. They can heal themselves, so they are a really good survivalist class if your on the losing side and their detpacks are really fun to use.

• 1 month later...

I was going to say something about snipers trumping engineers at long range and at close range, soldiers rifles still being better than a shotgun, but ah.. I'll just leave the discussion here. MachineCult, is it just me or do you get in a lot of arguments? Maybe you should be less touchy about "stupid people/n00bs"... makes me think of Rat in Pearls Before Swine *walking away, walking away...*

Aha! Thank you. I can see where the engineer people are coming from with their "bypass mines" and "hack vehicles" but... I think they're still wrong. There just aren't truly different situations in this game, and the same principles apply just about always. A pity, I know, it's far from perfect... by the way, why in the MOTHER*$#&() GALAXY did they make BF3, which is purportedly perfecty, or only ONE console, which is not the computer but a HANDHELD device with a TINY TINY screeen!!!!!!!! Burns me up. I should start a thread.

MachineCult, is it just me or do you get in a lot of arguments? Maybe you should be less touchy about "stupid people/n00bs"... makes me think of Rat in Pearls Before Swine *walking away, walking away...*

I'd hardly call those few posts me and Rev7 exchanged an argument, I chose not to berate yet another little n00b and instead told Rev that he should know better than to post a reply in an old thread that a n00b has revived, especially when a new thread with the same topic was recently posted.

A fair point, and said with no harsh words.

And FFS, Renegade Squadron is not SWBF3, its a random PSP Battlefront game they decided to make, it's not aimed at you it's aimed at people who liked Battlefront II on the PSP. Theres no reason to get upset about it, the alternative to the PSP platform wouldn't have been the PC because that would have involved several million currency more. The alternative to a PSP game would have been no game.

Archived