Keep or destroy HK-47  

206 members have voted

1. 1. Keep or destroy HK-47

• Keep!!!! :)
    • Destroy. :(

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Getting rid of HK is as stupid as Getting rid of T3. You would get rid of 3PO would you? Besides HK is better than 3PO, he not only can do everything 3PO can (aside from complaining about violence) plus he can blow some sentients head off. Can you get any better than that?

Wtf are sentients it is always sed on kotor & it obviously is refring to am living thing thing such as the main charcther.

Can you guys please answer me a question? How are you going to rebuild HK47 if he doesn't get destroyed first? Huh? Huh?

The only correct answer is of course *both*, but since this is no possible choice I vote for destruction.

Now it's four. Another person decided to vote and run. :D

Why? Oh, why??!! (Damn it, now it's five!!)

It's very interesting how those who voted for HK's destruction don't want to explain their decision (except Buzz1978, though I don't quite understand why he thinks HK will be destroyed between K2 and the possible K3), they don't want to face the majority who voted to keep him. Or did those few people vote for HK's destruction only to annoy the rest of us?

We do. So he "lives" no matter what happens between K2 and K3, and beyond. Though personally I don't like to think about his appearance in Galaxies, or what kind of mal-logic was used to justify it.

Why? Oh, why??!! (Damn it, now it's five!!)
This shows why you can't please everybody.

It's very interesting how those who voted for HK's destruction don't want to explain their decision (except Buzz1978, though I don't quite understand why he thinks HK will be destroyed between K2 and the possible K3), they don't want to face the majority who voted to keep him. Or did those few people vote for HK's destruction only to annoy the rest of us?
I'm actually looking for someone to say that they just can't stand HK-47.

C-3PO and HK-47 can't and shouldn't be compared. They are both great characters in their different ways. 3PO was a great comedy relief for the SW movies and HK is a great one (besides looking cool and evil) for the game. HK would just be too funny for the movies. I mean just imagine a movie scene with HK instead of 3PO (example, Bespin, the scene where Chewie attaches the droid's head backwards:''You stupid Wookie, when I'm fully reassembled I'll personally turn you into a rug. It will be painful for you, but very satisfying for me!'').

Buzz, why not just keep him in the first place? If you have a good reason to vote to not have him at all in K3 (this is the question), then please, speak your mind, or forever hold your peace. Oops, unintentional cross-reference to weddings...

Man, how can anyone take this serious? This whole thread is a joke.

Let's say if I see that 95% voted for something I can't do anything else but vote against it. It's a habit or a Advocatus Diaboli sort of thing and unlike the other four guys I stand up for it.

Sorry about ... no, wait a minute ... I'm not sorry. Well, sorry for not being sorry...

For me HK47 isn't so much of a C3PO but more a Marvin - a more aggressive one that is. And as much as I like to see him return I like to see him suffer...

Yes Prime. Had I known that people would have vited against HK I would have glady ripped out their computer's entrails right then.

Still I think the poll shows in of itself that there are a lot of people who just love HK and those that for some reason or other just hate everything about him from the look of his head to his murdering personality.

The only question left unanswered is why do those five people hate HK? I mean that's just... well... almost impossible, thanks to those five.

Kidding aside, I would really like to hear their reasons, instead of being stunned and confused by their votes.

Kidding aside, I would really like to hear their reasons, instead of being stunned and confused by their votes.
Oh, so would I. I would find it assuming. Besides, they should have nothing to be afraid of. This is a message board and flaming is against the rules. ;):D

• 3 weeks later...

keep that funny robot he s hillarious :)

statement: master should i kill winny meatbags for you? no hk help me pass my exam eliminate my proffesor that s an order :)))

Edit by Darth333: double posts merged

Archived