Home

Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part II: Rise of the Jedi

"It seems rather below her to come here to kill me. Usually she'll send those damn assassins of hers." Dar smiled wickedly "Good, she'll die here on the ship. Either when you blow it up or when this ship reaches Coruscant. It will make little difference."

((Just wondering, instead of coming herself, wouldnt Mortis instead send assassins or is this someone else?))

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Still waiting for you in the secondary hangar." Komad replied.

Mortis searched the ship for Dar, leaving a trail of death and destruction in her path. "She's coming." Alkonium said to Dar, shortly before Mortis opened the door and began Force choking both of them.

Alkonium could feel the dark force pulsing around Dar just before he let out a powerfull shockwave that caused Mortis' grip on Dar and Alkonium. Dar let out a loud warcry before throughing another powerfull shockwave towards her.

((Alkonium, what's your plan here?))

(The plan is that Mortis will almost kill Dar, but Alkonium will incapacitate her long enough to get himself and Dar off the ship, but not before jettisoning the Cannon.)

Alkonium noticed that Dar was starting to lose consciousness, so he let go of his neck with one hand, and then, pulling back, unleashed a massive Force Push upon Darth Mortis, slamming her into the bulkhead, and knocking her out. He then picked up Dar's unconscious body, and left the hangar.

"Alright, we'll try and meet up with you and the power regulation chamber then, and from there we can plant the charges and destroy the station." Komad replied.

(PS:@steven: I was thinking that Dar's near-death experience would turn him against the Sith and help him see the error in his ways, ok?)

A holographic image of the captain appeared before them. "My lord, are you alright?" He said. "You are going to take no note of Dar's unconscious state and jettison the cannon." Alkonium Force Persuaded the captain.

"I am going to take no note of Dar's unconscious state and jettison the cannon." The Captain replied. Alkonium then made his way back to the hangar and left the ship.

On the Vectivus Station, Komad, Alkéa, Greea, and Reyvan received a message on the commlink. "This is Gamma Squad leader TRC-1337, and I bring good news: Master Kaltas has captured Dar Bodonawieedo alive!" They heard on their communicators.

(PS:@steven: I was thinking that Dar's near-death experience would turn him against the Sith and help him see the error in his ways, ok?)

A holographic image of the captain appeared before them. "My lord, are you alright?" He said. "You are going to take no note of Dar's unconscious state and jettison the cannon." Alkonium Force Persuaded the captain.

"I am going to take no note of Dar's unconscious state and jettison the cannon." The Captain replied. Alkonium then made his way back to the hangar and left the ship.

On the Vectivus Station, Komad, Alkéa, Greea, and Reyvan received a message on the commlink. "This is Gamma Squad leader TRC-1337, and I bring good news: Master Kaltas has captured Dar Bodonawieedo alive!" They heard on their communicators.

During the escape Dar woke up, however he was still very weak and could only see, hear and speak. He noticed what Alkonium, and simpely laughed at him "Katlas you idiot. I honestly thought you weren't as stupid as your son. You still think there's hope for me, some light at the end of the dark tunnel just for me. Ha! You are as perfectic as your cross-bread son."

Dar continued to laugh "Just tell me Katlas, why did you take me prisoner and leave an Imperial-vessel, an ECLIPSE Star Destroyer, intact. And what did you do? You get the cannnon jettisoned into space. SPACE! Haha, where do you think I found the blasted thing?"

Archived