Home

Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part II: Rise of the Jedi

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((You do realize that Tyrannus is on Dagobah right?))

Tyrannus looked at the assassins with a bored look. With a quick movement, he sent them flying into the swamps. There the creatures had a field day rolling and drowning them. Tyrannus watched on and muttered, "Everything feeds somebody here."

The Sith Assassin weilding the double-bladed lightsaber attempted to attack Alkonium, but he locked sabers with him, and Alkonium spun the saber 360° through his mechanical hand, knocking it out of the assassin's hands and killing the dual-wielding assassin. The last Assassin grabbed a lightsaber off the floor and attempted to attack, only to be cut in half.

After docking on the Aegis, Komad, Greea and Karn each entered separate X-38 starfighters. "Alright, we'll split up, and try to regroup inside the station." Komad said on the comm to his wife and Karn.

As Alkonium made his way closer to Dar's hanger, he heard screaming. It was obivous that someone was being tortured and suffering from extreme pain.

And not long after Komad and the others got into their X-38 starfighters, the Station was viewable through the hanger shield. It was the size of an ordinary space station however other than it was very different, it seemed to be made out of rock or conrete and a green fog seemed to spew out of the hangers. Soon the jedi felt a powerful disturbance in the force, it seemed to them to generate around the station. It was then that the group recived a com from Aegis captain "Komad, Greea and Karn, I'd thought I'd let you know that Dar launched an all out attack on the Republic. Everywhere in the galaxy, senators, captains, jedi knights and even a Jedi Counciler member were all slatured today by Dar's assassins."

(@steven: I doubt assassins could kill all the Senate, most of the Captains in the Republic Navy, and a fair chunk of the Jedi Order. It is not in the nature of an Assassin to make oneself noticed like that)

"The Republic will recover. It always has." Komad solemnly replied. The Third Galactic Republic, unlike previous galactic governments, was not a government built by the victors, but by the survivors. It was made from the ruins of the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances, following the Second Corellian Insurrection, but still stood strong in the face of opposition, be it the now defunct Imperium of Machine, or the Risen Sith Empire it now fought.

((Sorry if didn't make it clear, Dar sent to assassins to kill important member's of the Republic. Quite alot failed. Only a small number succedded, just enough to wound the republic. Dar did this because he feel's that his time is up and he wants to leave the Republic extremely crippled))

Alkonium moved in the direction of the screaming, nervous of what it might be coming from, and why. He then arrived at the door from which behind the person was being tortured, and used the Force to deactivate the lock.

"Alright, we'll meet you at the North Hangar." Komad said on both active channels. He then veered into the hangar, waiting for his wife and his sister to arrive.

Greea followed Komad into the hangar and landed right by his ship. SHe had heard the transmission from Alkea and hoped that she could make it through the defenses. She had her hand gripped tightly on her lightsaber as she reached for Komad's hand and squeezed it.

Alkea guided the ship into the North Hangar. It was a distance away from where her brother landed but it was the only place big enough for a ship that size. Once inside, she lowered the ramp and walked to stand outside. She surveyed the bay and called to Reyvan, "We need to get to Komad. There's a lift here that we can take to the main floor."

(I decided to change the spelling of Alkea's name to Alkéa. To get the accented e, enable numlock on your keyboard, hold down the "Alt" key, and then type "0233" on the numpad)

Komad squeezed Greea's hand back. "Alkéa and Reyvan are on the station; we should wait for them here." He said to his wife.

Alkonium moved in the direction of the screaming, nervous of what it might be coming from, and why. He then arrived at the door from which behind the person was being tortured, and used the Force to deactivate the lock.

As Alkonium opened the door he saw a man, a sith officer, floating in mid-air, it was clear to see that the man has having the life sucked out of him from a dark force user. However before the Jedi could do anything to help, the man's eyes closed and he stopped screaming. After a second of this deadly scilence he was plumpted through the hole which was ment for starships to come in and out of.

After the floating man had gone, Dar himself was visable, he was standing across the room, the only thing standing between the two was the large pit into empty space. "Ahh, if it isn't the damn father of the cross-bread," Dar spat "Personally I was expecting perhabs your flithy son or my sweet sister to arrive, so I could sacrifice them to my cannon."

"I hate him because he is a Jedi. And the Jedi Order is nothing to a corrupt orginsation which hides under the cover of being protectors. You may not believe me but I have seen the darker side of the Jedi Council. There are two main corrupters in the Jedi Order which work for a cult under the command of a Lady Mortis. Heard of her?" Dar asked.

Alkéa gave a slight smile as she led the way through the station. SHe had no idea where she was going but decided to let the Force guide her. When they got to a door, it exploded open and there were several droid rushing at them. SHe drew her lightsaber and said, "This is were the fun begins," and charged deflecting blaster bolts.

"Your sister is also a Jedi. Do you hate her as well? I know that you grew up on Corellia, a planet held by the Sith until eight years ago, so your hatred for the Jedi can be expected. You had the chance to kill me, but you chose not to, and now it's too late. We're not the only powerful Force users on this ship, and I don't mean your Dark Jedi cronies either. I mean someone who is a threat to both of us." Alkonium replied.

Archived