Home

Announcement: Star Wars Empire at War: Forces of Corruption

Guest DarthMaulUK

Great news, definitely! :D I can't wait until the dev chat; I definitely want to know how they're going to handle the big, bad Super Star Destroyers. :)

Hehe. Those of you going to E3 on Friday will be able to see it in action. The sucker lights up like a Christmas tree when you highlight all the hard points :D

Trust me...LoW's SSD model lights up more...We have far too many HPs....

Simple fix, make Tyber sponsored by some rogue moffs during the civil war to run their shadier operations. He's second fiddle to Xixor until Xixor buys the farm, then after endor the Moffs use his connections to try to figure out what the emperor was hiding at kuat as a secret project, but Tyber has already become a semi-warlord like Zsinj from thier wealth. Run the game 2 years post endor when the eclipse hull is withdrawn to Byss. If he is more of an evil Talon Karrde it will play better, make sense in continuity as well, since quite literally the machinations would be in the shadows and secretive and we wouldn't have a missing highly visible character in the existing storylines.

I can't go into any further detail at this point, but your suggestion is not far from the mark in several respects. Bravo! ;D

*looks around office for the EvilleJedi's hidden microphone*

PS - A big, shiny no-prize to the person that can name the six-foot rabbit :D

Am I the only one who immediatly thought of Captain Bucky O'Hare?

*looks around and sees a bunch of blank stares*

Thought so...heh

As to Fosh, bragging rights over Hit Points is kinda pathetic, especially when the competition hasn't even rolled out their guns yet. Show a little respect.

The Death Star Didn't take 20 years to build. The One we see at the End of Ep III was the Prototype Seen in the MAW installation. Plus the DS itself was put on hold for a number of years as the ISD production run began.
Lucas has state that the Death Star seen in ROTS is the exact same one seen in ANH, and that it took 20 years to build. And of course, since that is coming from him that trumps any earlier EU sources EU. ;)

The expansion sounds great!

• 2 months later...
Trust me...LoW's SSD model lights up more...We have far too many HPs....

I can't go into any further detail at this point, but your suggestion is not far from the mark in several respects. Bravo! ;D

*looks around office for the EvilleJedi's hidden microphone*

HERE IT IS!!!!!! *displays EvilleJedi's hidden microphone* Time to break! :smash:

Archived