Home

Assassin's creed

toms

This game looks like it will rock.. the screenshots look great, the setting is new.. and it looks like it might be a mix between Thief and Prince of Persia. Yay.

Tiny bit of info: http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/704/704302p1.html

Three screenshots: http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/707/707781p1.html

Anyone who's read Dan Brown's Angels & Demons will have an idea about the setting. Hassaseen being originally a muslim sect involved in hassasinating other muslim sects around the crusades period.. or something like that.

And all the people look COMPLETELY different, not just in their facial structure, but in their body and hair... incredible... I assume these ARE in game and not prerendered?

Thats what they claim.

I think i read somewhere that they've made sliding through the crowd into almost a game in itself. :D

hahaha wow. It's hard to believe that 3 months ago we were looking at OBLIVION screen shots and our minds were blown away by the thought that all the npcs had different faces and all had "personalities." And now, just a few months later, Oblivion is practically "old news" and now... look at THIS...

i saw a trailer of this awhile ago. everyone you kill in the game actually was killed by assasins. the game is a total recreation of that period. everything, even the towns are all recreated. the game is real.

i saw a trailer of this awhile ago. everyone you kill in the game actually was killed by assasins. the game is a total recreation of that period. everything, even the towns are all recreated. the game is real.

Literally? So is EVERY person in the game real? Or just the main one's who you have to kill?

I'm curious on how the game works, is it open-ended like Oblivion where you can run around and assassinate anyone?

Archived