Home

New Psychic powers?

I'm not sure... I'd mainly be happy to have his attacks get stronger

ok going into the what if stage...If there was a psychonauts 2...

I'd like several places for training and that leveling up meant a little more..And that you didn't HAVE to do everything perfectly--You could develope your own gaming style just as the people develop their favorite powers...If you use the forcefield a lot you can continue to level it up until you can hold it over a large group, or walk with it...Things like that would make the game fun. A lot of people don't like that sort of thing where you have to choose tho so I think it would be nice to have an autolevel up and one where you decide what needs to be stronger!

Oh and I'd like to see what other people see in people besides you...I wanna see how Milla sees Sasha, or how Vernon sees himself. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'd want aerokinesis. The ability to use the air around you to slam into enemies, like when you clap your hands underwater and everything surges out in a forcefieldy explosion. Also, I'd want to be able to actually fly properly for like ten seconds, and when you level up enough you get an extra 5 seconds every fifteen or so levels. That would rock. Did I mention intangibility? That too would be rad. If you got, like, five seconds of intangibility and then had ten seconds to reload. I would enjoy that.

If you can read minds, why can't you write them?

Mind control would be awesome, but is a bit overdone nowadays.

Time stopping, but not for an adventage. It doesn't make it so you can go beat the crap out of something while its frozen, in fact, you couldn't do anything but move the camera to observe the area. Because it takes time to do things, and if time is stopped, then you couldn't do much anyhow.

That would be cool. Kinda. But sometimes it would block out any stuff that takes strategy. I reckon another cool power would be a pyro extention that let you set three foes on fire at once by multitargetting

But thats just it. Seeing as it takes time for things to move, including Raz, so you would only be able to look around at your surroundings, only the camera would be able to move, not Raz, not enemies, just the camera.

For those who like to plan things out.

But thats just it. Seeing as it takes time for things to move, including Raz, so you would only be able to look around at your surroundings, only the camera would be able to move, not Raz, not enemies, just the camera.

For those who like to plan things out.

Good point. Also, another idea. Interaction with more objects through psychic powers! Like, you could get a piece of wood, and then use pyro to set it on fire to see in dark places.

But whatever, everyone's loved Sasha at one time or another. Except Purple Squid. Brother Blood was her one true love.

My friends are sick of me loving Sasha. In almost every conversation I have with them he comes up. He's in all of my psychonauts fan fiction, and I LOVE HIM! And his psy-blasting. They're multicolored. Look carefull and you'll se what I mean.

Archived