Home

*** EaW: Total Realism 2.3 - THE COUNTDOWN ***

Athanasios

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He said he will TRY and keep the deadlines. That doesnt mean it WILL be released today, just that everyone here hopes it will be and IF all has gone well that it will be released today. How many times have retail video games had major delays? Mods are much the same way and the people making them arent even (most of the time) being paid to make them. Mod leaders hate having people start bugging about release dates so just be patient, it will come out when it comes out.

*mind trick* You will be speedy and release it now.... :lol: Heh I suck at mindtricks! I guess I can wait... :p lol But yea, I'll never view EaW: TR the same way again!! :o

Lol. I'll be patient..... *snickers* yea I'll be patient... I like being patient....

*5 seconds later I'm foaming at the mouth* Graahhh!!!!

Take your time thois weekend guys. Make sure it's as good as can be with no bugs. Your previous versions have ben great. With new units and models and maps and other tweaks, I'm sue this will most likely be one of the best mods out currently. I have faith in you guys. Go get 'em!!!

Everything in due time.

And don't worry people, we work on our side and currently we face no bugs at all. Balancing ofcourse 30+ units is the big bet here but we'll do our best ;).

Also, don't forget that no other mod which promisies new factions is coming before the x-pack (and maybe even after it) so, you can count on us.

The EaW:TR thread was moved under "EaW Community Projects" as most mods were over PFF.

And don't worry guys, we're working on 2.3 and it will be released shortly. We just ran on some unexpected events as you may see in the TR Priviledged forum but we'll get over it ;).

Hey Athanasios, can you give us the details of these "unexpected events" that has caused a 1 week delay? I'm not trying to rush you guys, the team is doing a great favor to the modding community, I just want to know what is the problem with the mod?

Hey Athanasios, can you give us the details of these "unexpected events" that has caused a 1 week delay? I'm not trying to rush you guys, the team is doing a great favor to the modding community, I just want to know what is the problem with the mod?

These "events" are mentioned under our TR Priviledged forum. Nothing important or critical that may postpone 2.3 after x-pack (2.3 will be release in July, sooner than you expect), but yet, it delayed us...

Guest DarthMaulUK

Looks @ Jedi7000nathan - Lets not spam now. These things take time. Be thankful the guys behind this are not the same as those building the new Wembley Stadium in London. 6 months behind and £££millions over budget.

DMUK

Archived