Home

Sad day for America

edlib

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to think that anyone but a group of highly organized individuals could have done this is just dumb. sure, anybody can hijack a plane, but how many people do you know that can hijack five planes and get almost all of them to where they are going and coordinated within a given time frame? also, to hijack a plane you have to know how to FLY ONE.

how many people do you know who can fly a Boeing? and last, but most certainly not least, they kept it QUIET!!! we had absolutely no clue it was coming. no ordinary putz, or even a mediocre terrorist organization could have performed this act to the degree of "perfection" that it was. so therefore, logically, it had to be an experienced and very intelligent, and most likely large terrorist organization that committed this heinous crime.

Guest Guenevere

I think you misundersttod me there. I was only saying that everyone is pointing the blame in all directions when no one really has any idea who was responsible.

I could get into a whole argument on it, but I don't want to in a thread like this.

Guest Luke Skywalker

If the WW3 start I will join the U.N Forces.

I´m HATEFULL.

------------------

"We did it!!!"

>May the force be with you<

Luke Skywalker, 38th Kokou Sentai

Originally posted by Andromeda:

how many people do you know who can fly a Boeing?

I could do it. They're very simple to control. There's a yoke that's not unlike a steering wheel that controls your left right motion. It pushes in and pulls out to control up down. You have two pedals that control the rudder. And you have the throttle quadrant. Child's play.

This was not nearly as complex as it seems. The TIMING is a bit hard to work out, but if you took your time going over flight times it would be easy to do.

Guest Luke Skywalker

Andromeda, just one of us that fly flight simulations or even XWA can do that with high precition, for us is a picnic.

------------------

"We did it!!!"

Originally posted by Taarkin:

It didn't matter if the terrorists knew how to fly. Crashing is easy.

Ditto..and its sickening..becuase the damn media keeps on showing that video tape of the jet impacting into the Tower over..and over again..they arent trying to comfort us..they are pouring more salt into the wound.

------------------

"While the word is yet unspoken, you are master of it; when once it is spoken, it is master of you."

Damn I though I would never would have to live through something like this. I'm both filled with rage and with sadness. Right now it doesn't matter if were're Democrats or Republicans or anything else. We're AMERICANS and we need to get through this together.

------------------

If you leap before you look, I'm not catching you sorry ass!

Guest Luke Skywalker

The black box is under a huge pile of debris, when it will be discovered we will have any help about that.

------------------

"We did it!!!"

Originally posted by Luke Skywalker:

Andromeda, just one of us that fly flight simulations or even XWA can do that with high precition, for us is a picnic.

No offense...but I am calling MAJOR BS on that. That maybe true for say, a Cessna, but the power size and force of that airliner.....so different. To say that because you play some videogame and it makes you as able as someone who goes throught 4 years of school......seriously now, remove head from sphincter

Guest Luke Skywalker

Ok, you right but fly a Boing with a little knowlenge of civilian aircraft is not easy, but not imposible. My theory if that one of the terrorist use the pilot to make the corrections and when near of the building they take command in the last seconds, enough to aim without loss the overall control and sustentation force.

Damn, they convert it in a guided missile.

------------------

"We did it!!!"

Originally posted by JR2000Z:

So would NATO would obviously get involved right? So this would mean that it is the beginning of WW3?

Well, see, heres the problem, with everyone condemning it, when we find out who did it, who is going to fight back against us. NO ONE.

and Secondly.....next person to quote that big dead gas bag Nostradamous gets a foot in the arse. He was/is/and always will be full of it. Don't you remember after the last set of big quakes everyone saying, "OH NO ITS THE END WE ARE ALL GUNNA DIE!!!". Yeah same ****, different color or whatever that saying is.

the pilots were obviosly trained to some extent...we know that all the planes that were hyjacked had similar controls, and we also know that the pilots weren't killed immedeitley because one turned his radio mike on and controlers heard him talking to the hjacker. he was probably killed once they were over new york so that he wouldn't interfere but up till then he was the one flying.

p.s. it doesn't take that much skill to fly into a building, the trick is avoiding them.

Jesus man, I've just heard the news and read through this post.

This incedent has angred me as much as any American, I spend alot of time in the US, it's almost like a second home to me, I almost cried when I heard the news, and saw it unfold before my eyes on CNN, my condoloncies(sp?) go out to all and everyone hurt by this evil act.

On the subject of flying these Airliners, a copy of a simulation such as Flight Sim 2000 would not be that difficult to get hold of and is very realistic, I personally have put many hours into that simulation and I belive I could take off fly and land it, it comes whith basic and advanced tutorials teaching flight tequnics and such. Somebody who had spent tiem with the program could easily if he hadthe will power carry out this dispicibly cowardly act.

Archived