Home

Shadow Force: Praesitlyn Campaign

''I suspect that we haven't yet seen everything the enemy has in store for us.'' Albino agreed with Delta. ''Niner, give me all the info you have on the TBCP guards and security. I have to adjust my holounit and its voice modulator, if I'm going to enter the compound posing as one of them.''

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The Trandoshan Camp was destroyed not to long ago. The Trandoshan in the coffin blew it up on his own. That was what brought me back. I regenerated because he died as well. That coffin is holding a Trandoshan who is a major part of Project 212. Don't ask how i know this, I can just tell by past events." Gamma 4 said to Flash. "We are only seeing Magnaguards and Trandoshans because that was what came with the laboratory. We should still be on our guard, though." He said to Delta.

Not long after they'd reached the meeting point the dropship landed. The side doors slid open to reveal a rack of different, powerfull weapons included Rocket launcers, Chain guns, thermal detinators,ect. The advisor then sent a message to them "Put the gas sample onto the dropship, it'll be taken to the science lab quicker."

"And to pollute this rock." said Flash, taking weapons out of their storage, examining them and handing them to the one most suited. He tossed a couple of thermal detonators ((henceforth reffered to as TDs)) to each of his Squad and took out some of the bigger weaponry. He handed a rocket launcher to Scout and a couple of high-density micro-nuclear charges to Twister. He handed a metal drill and fusioncutter to Tech and took the chain gun for himself. He loaded it up with the spare ammo and grabbed a few bullet chains to go with it. After his Squad was ready, he stepped away from the ship.

"Omega Squad ready," he announced. "Get your stuff too, Niner."

((BTW, niner, i think you should also take a micro-nuclear charge and a metal drill. We'll need tham later on, i'll tell you.))

((Okay))

Niner walked up to the gunship and motioned for his squad to join him. He picked up some TDs (;)) some thermal tape, a sniper pack, and some anti-armor rounds. After that, Niner loaded himself up with blaster clips. Then, as an after thought, he grabbed a micro-neclear charge and a metal drill. "This looks good," he said. "Anything else?"

"Oh yes, I almost forgot," said Flash and he motioned to Twister for the vial of the anti-clone gas. Twister handed it over and Flash passed it on to the pilot of the drop-ship.

"See that this reaches the Advisor safely. Don't hand it over to anybody else, understood?"

"Yes sir," replied the pilot, accepting the vial with a nod. Flash turned back to the group.

"Okay guys, let's make a last minute check of everything, then let's move out."

Albino took the new energy shields that Command made for him, one new clip of sedative darts and the binoculars. The sky was cloudy with smoke, as the Advisor said. Albino sneaked up behind a boulder and scouted ahead with his binoculars. The exterior was guarded by several turrets and Trandoshan soldiers, so Albino quickly configured his holounit and its language modulator accordingly. ''I am prepared to infiltrate the compound. Do I have a go?'' He asked.

((I'm new, yes but Niner_777 let me join so ask him if you have questions))

Stepping off the dropship Vibro stared off into the longing distsance, or what could be seen in the distance, and glanced at the sun through his helmet. Scuffing the dirt and sand with his boot he stared around at the array of commando's and others staring in what seemed to be surprise at him coming from a small nook in the back of the ship. He stared in silence for awhile, only moving to make things more comfortable for him in holding his Trando. Repeater, or the constant twiddling of a vial of what looked to be pinkish-white liquid puss in between his fingures. Eventually he made a move by hitting the the nearest commando in the shoulder with a light punch, as a show of good faith. "I'm looking for two squad leaders, RC-1270, and RC-1162" Vibro said in an alomst sarcastic tone. "I'm suppose to give them weapon intell on some facility, my name's XII 20280, you can call me Vibro" he exclamed in a cheerful tone this time, bouncing up and down on the edge of his feet waiting impatiently for a response.

Delta had grabbed several TD's, concussion grenades, another commando pistol and more blaster cells for his DC - 15. "I'm ready when you are, whats the intel on the hostiles we'll be facing or is there none? ((I think there should be several droidekas[Destroyers], they're a good opponent and i like kicking the crap out of battle droids.))

(Sorry I haven't been in for awhile. What should I do? Shall I make my Character return, claiming he escaped the base and will help the Shadow Force once again or should he be killed? Your choice Niner. Sorry for wrecking the flow of this great RP.)

"Intel says that they're holding weapons that not even Trandosions use, and that they're developing new magna guard types and weopons with those weapon's scematics!" Vibro said, while trading glances from one squad leader to another and pouring the contents of the vial into a Geonosian Elite Beam Weapon attached to his upper wrist.

"I dunno what the weopons are at the moment, I'd need holovid pictures or scem. blueprints."

"Anyone here good at infiltrating!" he said through the comlink.

"Oh! One more thing there's intel on new experimental destroyer droids, all I heard was they have four arms and can scale walls with hydrolic impalement legs!" he said sorrowfully, shaking his head and turning towards the facility.

"Are these the only new destroyers, if so, destroying them should be high priority." Delta looked at Niner and Flash inquizitavely. "I say we grab as much CIS technology as possible, destroy what we can't take, and raise as much hell as possible." Another good thing to look for would be a way into their computer network, that could really do some damage and create confusion." Suggested Delta, looking at Tech.

Flash turned to discuss the situation with Niner.

"Okay, maybe we can use the TBCP to our advantage." he said. "We need access to a computer bank for all the intel we can get now. Especially when we move into the town behind the TB. The civvies are gonna get fried if we take it too easy, so I think one infiltrator and one slicer should go into the TBCP while we provide them backup fire."

He turned and tooked expectantly at Tech and Albino.

"What? You want me to go in?" said Tech and Flash nodded.

"Great."

"Yes, get under a stealth belt on your way there." said Flash. He took a stealth belt from the drop ship and tossed it to Tech. "Get ready. We'll contact Advisor and inform him of the plan. Once youre in the TBCP, though, Albino. Don't drop your guard. Watch your back as well as Tech's."

"Yes, that's a good idea," Niner said. "Save as much info as you can on your data chips. If we need more, we can delete some things to make room."

((@Pottsie: If you wish to join again, maybe you could join when we go past the Trando Camp. It's like a klick down the canyon that we're in. If you don't want to join, you can wait until the end of this RPG, and we can break you out of the Camp. Your choice. Or if you had something else in mind...))

Archived