Home

Shadow Force: Praesitlyn Campaign

There was then a message though the com "Shadow Force, this is advisor. We would like to inform you that the star destroyer Rebound has engaged battle with droid bombers and a cruiser. It's going to have to retreate which means there will be no backup for awhile and I will not be able to make radio contact that well. Advisor out."

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Yes, that would be our best gambit," agreed Flash. "Since we have built in comlinks and holomaps, we can locate each other later. Now what we do is toss in a flash grenade at the trando, then run like hell for cover."

He motioned to Twister to ready the charge and waited for Niner's response

"Like Raven said, it's better that we all split up." Flash replied. "Just scramble in all directions and we'll regroup later. Do you mind if I take Hunter with us? Because there is no way we can get him back across the canyon without getting sabered to pieces."

"How do we locate each other then?" Tech asked.

"All Commandos have a built in location tracker in their comm systems, and the squad leaders have vidmaps indicating the present postition of the squad through GPS. Using comm orders, we can effectively join up later."

"Right, Twister will toss in a flash grenade. The moment it leaves his hands, run."

He nodded once to Twister, who then pulled the pin of a flash grenade and tossed it into the canyon where Caos was. The moment he threw it, Omega Squad was in a mad scramble and the four of them fled in different directions.

Caos raised a hand and the grenade slowly came apart, peace by peace, without blowing up. Caos smirked "I perfer your lower counter parts. They put up a decent fight. You clowns are weak." Caos then took a few steps backs and a probe droid flue down however it was shaped differently. It was built so that Caos could stand on it and ride back to the base and that's what it did.

Flash heard this over the comm.

"Good idea, Alpha." he said. "But make sure no explosives are attached to it."

Omega Squad could barely breathe, but they ran and ran till they stopped finally to catch their breath. The holomap indicated that they were 4.28 kilometers away from the canyon.

"Okay, this will be enough," he said to Omega Squad and Hunter. "Let's look for a rendezvouz point now. Copy that, Niner?"

((Here's a quick little map. I know that I'm not good at paint, but you'll get the idea, hopefully.

praesitlynmap15iq.png

The brown is just lower than the orange stuff. Bright blue is Shadow Force's path. Red spot is their engagement with the assault mech and Caos. Pink is Omega's expected path and teal is for Alpha. The blue arrow going from the RVP to the LVCP is their expected attack path. They'll drop into the valley and attack from that position. They can leave some snipers on the cliff, maybe. I've added the TC which is just a Trandoshan camp. I may update if needed.

Btw, I'm going on vacation this weekend. Try to keep this thing alive if you can. If it's to hard you can just wait. You guys decide.))

((Sorry for the double post, but I'm back now and I'll take control of Niner again, thank you. :D Now that I'm back, this RPG can go smoothly again...))

"I'm patching you guys the battlefield map now," Niner told Shadow Force.

((EDIT:See link above :)))

As The trandoshan shuttle, Void entered the space around Praesitlyn, Darth Nexus was trying to keep himself calm for he knew the Clones were there. "Get the squad up here, now!" Nexus said to his Assassin/Apprentice Trando. "Yess ssir," replied trando. As soon as they were all on the bridge, Nexus started the breifing. "The Cloness are there and they are attacking our forces. Caos was sent here and I believe he is fighting them right now. We are to land at the base and get our next assignment from Caos. When we have, we will go huntt Clonesss. Get your supplies up here as sssoon as posssible. We enter the atmosphere in 2 hoursss. You are dissmissed." As soon as his squad left, he told himself "I will have cloness today, and they will fall."

Caos once again entered the command center. "Corvrak, I hope you've got everything sorted out."

"Afraid not Grashakk, before he destroyed it, the assault mech sent a encripted message." Replied the large trandosian

"Where to?" Caos demanded.

"Not sure, it didn't seem to have a destination. The message was for all comms with the right encriptions. Anyhow I have recived a message from Count Dooku, he has sent another squad to aid you. They are to take orders from you. They should be docking in a few minutes. Go and meet them." Order Corvrak and Caos nodded. Caos then headed to the bases hanger.

Omega Squad jogged vigilantly, on guard for Caos or any other opposition. Flash looked down at the new map and attack plan that Niner had patched through to him. If he was not mistaken, there was a little canyon to cross. He looked up, and there it was.

"Halt." he ordered and they came to a stop. "Grapples," he said.

The four of them readied their grapple cannons again and shot them across the canyon into the other cliff's wall. Then Flash grabbed Hunter and the five of them swung at once. On reaching the other side, Flash spotted a trio of swoops lying on their sides. He smiled and motioned to the rest of them.

"Niner, this is Omega Lead. I've spotted a couple of swoops and plan to use them, so check your fire when we get to the RVP. Just a heads up."

Then they went ahead to mount the swoops and check for explosives. Flash and Tech rode together, Twister and Hunter on another and Scout on the last to provide rear guard support. Once all systems were go, the five of them sped into the desert.

And the three young picnicing teens who had no idea what was going on shouted after the Clones to bring back their swoops

As The Void landed, the Trandoshans noticed that someone was there to greet them. "Who is that Master Nexus?" Trando said as the trandoshan approached. "It's caos, the other exiled trandoshan, supposedly one of our kin," replied Claw. Jaggard just stood his ground as caos approached. As soon as caos got close to Nexus, Nexus said, "Hello Master. What do you want from us?"

Niner could see some bumps on the horizon. He magnified them using his binoc filter. Sure enough there were swoops up ahead. "Double time it, squad," Niner ordered and began to pump his legs harder. He'd have the chance to rest once he was sitting firmly on a swoop.

Archived