Home

Shadow Force: Praesitlyn Campaign

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Niner heard a noise and brought his weapon into firing position. He stared down the scope, as a rock slipped down from the canyon wall above. He dove out of the way. Where he stood a moment before was a scorch mark, ten centimeters in diameter. "Droid snipers," Niner informed the his squad.

"Don't get cocky Black-8. Shadow force beware, a large patch of new probe droids have been released from the base. They're using the smoke produced by the factory for cover and have been programed and desgned for killing clones like yourself!" Reported the Advisor.

RC 1162, Flash, jumped off his speeder and clapped a clip into his blaster. The droids were being held off by Alpha Squad, but they would be overcome soon. Bringing up his blaster, Flash shot at them in rapid fire mode. Soon the last of the droids were being cleared up by Alpha Squad. Flash went up to Niner and extended his hand.

"RC 1270, I presume," he said. "RC 1162, Omega Leader. You can call me Flash. I'm here to watch your back and provide any assistance I can with my Squad."

Niner glanced over at Hunter and pulled out a medpack. "Well, we have report of a small trandosian outpost in the caves. We have to find it and capture the computer terminal. It has the access codes to the facility. We're going to need them in order to infiltrate the LVCP. We should be nearing the outpost," Niner informed Flash. "We'll know when we get there. The Trandoshans will be waiting to greet us."

Niner walked over to Hunter and helped him up. He looked at the wound. "It's not fatal," Niner said casually, getting to work on it. "I'll have you patched up in no time."

Archived