Home

Shadow Force: Praesitlyn Campaign

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caos laughed "You guys have no idea who Corvrak is do you? Let me clear you up on this, Corvrak is a trandosian brute who run's this whole facillity. I am your enemy put I was also trained by Darth Tyranus and I'm one of the strongest Dark Jedi in the CIS."

Grashakk(Caos) laughed "Try your best clones. But I've facen alot worse enemys that you." The trandosian dark jedi closed his eyes and within a with seconds a spherical shield appeared around him, his eyes opens and he shouted "Take you best shot commandos, I warn you idiots like you have tried something like this before."

"Sounds pretty good to me," Niner replied. "Maybe we should set up positions on the canyon walls to provide cover, hieght advantage, and flanking. Flash, you take Omega Squad to the far canyon wall. Be careful not to get shot. Let's trap him in a death valley."

Flash nodded once to Niner to say that he understood and Omega Squad slowly pulled backwards out of Caos' line of sight as he spoke to Alpha Squad. They ran as fast as they could and came up to the cliff edge. Flash looked to the right and could make out the destroyed assault mech. He motioned to the others and they readied their grappling hooks. Simultaneosly, they shot the grapple at the other cliff face and jumped, coming to a halt on the almost-vertical face of the other side. They began climbing and reached the top, where they again ran back to the assault mech area.

They were now faceing Alpha Squad on the opposite cliff face and Caos could not see them. Flash nodded to Niner to say that they were ready and quietly told the rest of the Squad to prepare their blasters and remain alert.

"Any idiot can also see the shield from a mile away. I am really disapointed in all of you. I was hoping for some compertion. Perhabs a struggle but this is hopeless. You clones are stupid and weak, you shall all fall when Count Dooku makes his move on Coruscant." Caos then used the force to lift Hunter and threw him a mile away "Stupid clone, I've allready destroyed the brain of the machiene. It no longer works."

Flash had enough of Caos' taunts. He motioned to the others to ready their Anti-Amor rocket launchers and lifted two fingers to Niner, indicating that they were going to fire in two minutes.

Two minutes passed. Omega Squad squeezed their triggers as one and four rockets exploded around Caos, throwing him to the ground, injured, but not dead. Flash gestured wildly at Alpha Squad and his own Squadmates and shouted into his helmet comm,

"RUN! Get the hell outta here before he comes to!"

Flash glanced back at where Caos was and realised: the rockets had not thrown him around.

"Damn!" he said. Omega Squad was on the move, but Flash stopped to wait for Niner and his company.

"Omega Squad, get down there and provide assistance to Hunter. Get him back up here." Flash ordered.

The three of them nodded at their leader and ran to the edge of the cliff , where they got down using the grappling hooks and wires they had used to get here in the first place. Five minutes later, Hunter was safely on the cliff and was being tended to by Scout.

Archived