Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you all do anything with the pictures besides make them for other people (as in for personal gain after you made the person the pic. and have given it to them)?

Nope. I just make them and keep them organized on my googlepage for other people to admire. I'm not really sure we're allowed to do anything more. The basic pictures are all someone else's art and it's copyrighted at that.

http://genliwar.googlepages.com/Addon3.zip

after going through some old pics, i realized the plain white models could be re-done a little. Also added some halo weapons, and the no background CQB model. check it out

soooooo....WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF SKULL CRUSHER? I'd like some feedback before I go on to the next one, and also: keep the requests coming. THX-1138 should be doing yours Machine Cult.

I think SKULL CRUSHER is awsome, especially scince that was a request I made a LOOOOOOONG time ago before I wanted to be part of this forum and I was kind of stupid and immature, but that has changed.

http://imageshack.us/

And could someone please take the gun off of BLACKOPS by the General and put it in the hands of WARPAINT for me?

I have NO idea what so ever, but can someone make a custom commando based very very very closely and accuratly on this pic: Danny_Phantom.jpg

Sorry but my version sucked too bad to keep, try somone who is experianced with this.

Thanks for Trieing Black Ops, and can you post the Danny Phantom you did cause its much better than what i know how to do=big black hole of nothiness so it would be great compared to what i can do

= big black hole of nothiness

and LiWar or M@rs, can one of you or just about anyone take a shot at danny?

DannyPhantom-medium;init:.jpg

I thought the Hayabusa head would give it the most Danny feel, but I think the Skin-tone killed it. I Guess Danny just wasn't meant to have armor

lol, actually in the episode "Reign Storm" secretly he uses armour his parents made the defeat the Ghost King, Piriah Dark, possibly you could base it of this pic: SW%2019.JPG but black and white in the respective spots with danny's head and neck inside the armour where the dome is and this in his hand its that saber looking thing somewhere around 24 pics down on this web page: http://www.roscoe.cc/users/nyssa/EctoEnergy/gadgets.html

Thanks for Trieing Black Ops, and can you post the Danny Phantom you did cause its much better than what i know how to do=big black hole of nothiness so it would be great compared to what i can do

and LiWar or M@rs, can one of you or just about anyone take a shot at danny?

I think I still have it.... Yep here you go, kind of ashamed on how poorly it turned out though(also note I am not one of the official custom commando makers).....

http://www.lucasforums.com/album.php?albumid=166&pictureid=1361

ok cool

1.)Grimes (from Black Hawk Down)

2.)Red(for blood), Grey, Black.

3.)DC-17m Sniper Rifle Atachment

4.)same as the others.

5.)Blue visor, smeared blood every where especially on the helmet, the Mythosaur Skull where it is on taccled's (keep red), Grey Around visor (except for blood smears( and Y shaped piece on Chest, and grey on upper arms, black on lower arms. Black upper chest, grey lower chest (like your's). Black feet grey legs and black strip down middle of upper leg, like on Phoenix. batter him up with scrapes and bullet marks. (remember the blood and scrapes, cuts, etc) shoulder pads should be black.

ok cool

4.)same as the others.

5.)Blue visor, smeared blood every where especially on the helmet, the Mythosaur Skull where it is on taccled's (keep red), Grey Around visor (except for blood smears( and Y shaped piece on Chest, and grey on upper arms, black on lower arms. Black upper chest, grey lower chest (like your's). Black feet grey legs and black strip down middle of upper leg, like on Phoenix. batter him up with scrapes and bullet marks. (remember the blood and scrapes, cuts, etc) shoulder pads should be black.

I am sorry but you cant double post, delete or change this one because we saw you the first time but I do not have the skills to do this in my opinion, but may be diffrent in yours (if mine sucks(if you want me to try) somone else will do one) so I will atempt it now.

ok thanks. that was for me right???

Yes that was to you (and dont worry about it) and I am using the picture above your post to make your commando, I wont be able to do any symbols or your sniper I dont think but I will try.

Edit 1:

ok cool

4.)same as the others.

So, you want the chest to ressemble the one on mine?

Edit 2:

Sev, here is your commando: http://www.lucasforums.com/album.php?albumid=166&pictureid=1363

If there is somthing you want me to fix tell me and I also could NOT put the symbol on him for some reason, sorry.

Please use the edit button in the lower right corner to add to your posts instead of triple posting. Thanks, Jae

Archived