Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you guy replace the weapons and do the coloring so good!!! I have photoshop but can't get anything like you guys have done.

I will soon be posting a request that might require a bit of adjusting (not sure if you will be able to convert from phase 2 armor to commando armor) and some multiple efforts.

I have photoshop 4.0, also I have fireworks 9

EDIT: okay here is my clone request ( i tried to do it but the thing looked like crap)

1. Nenor

2. pic for body http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/7135/clonecommandobodylabelvm8.jpg : the parts of armor that are not labeled have in a marble of a shiny silver and a not shiny grey, on the middle portion of the feet make that a kind-of shiny black with an almost unnoticeable silver crystalline structure like this http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/1084/picture2nt0.png; pic of head http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/3110/clonecommandoheadij4.jpg: only thing that needs changed is that on the visor there needs to be a gradient of silver to grey (silver top, grey bottom) and on that the same almost unnoticeable crystalline structure but in the red that is on the armor.

3. if possible a KX-80 Repeating Blaster Rifle; if not then a E-11 blaster rifle with the stock fully extended.

4. ammo packs on the waist belt, hanging from waist belt two SC-4 blaster pistols if not possible then two T-6 Thunderer heavy blaster pistols, on left leg a grenade pack

If any questions please ask

Here is what i have done so far (not nearly complete, only about 45 min. of work)

nenorya3.png

Also does anyone know how to make the visor a silver to black gradient (silver [top] - black [bottom]) :confused: (what I have up there is what I used as the alternative)

I still don't see anything...sorry

I saw your commando on your album, not bad for a first try ;) it's better than mine :lol: I haven't gotten a r equest in a while and, I plan on making that commando you put in your album the hand drawn one, it looks cool so I'm going to make it, it looks cool :) I'll have it done in a while

Okay here's my version of your commando :) I named him M@RS :lol:

picture.php?albumid=83&pictureid=701

nice work guys, I should be loading photoshop back in tomorrow so I'll finally be back in action. oh and M@RS, i think your album is private b/c if i'm not signed in i can't see any of your pics until i sign in. and Padwon, m@rs couldn't see your pics b/c his comp blocks imageshack and photobucket

Wait so how can I upload the pics so M@RS can see them??????

Oh and nice job mars, the red is exactly the red I wanted (when I tried it the color that is on my commando was the result) Also which version of photoshop do you guys use? I have Version 4.0 but I also have Fireworks 8 and I am upgrading to CS3 (for fireworks).

for sure uploading to a googlepage or to the lucasforum album has worked.

I'm using 7.0 and M@RS uses CS3. I know it's possible to use 4.0, but photoshop started getting more and more user friendly after 6.

And here's one I did just in excitement of returning:

STATIC:

Static-medium;init:.jpg

Hers one my brother wants

1. Blackout

2. Black with red stripe down face like boss. Large red Zann Consortium symbol on the chest (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/3/3f/Zann_Consortium.jpg/120px-Zann_Consortium.jpg). Three red stripes down arms and legs. Red shoulder plates.

3. DC-17 Sniper rifle with red lighting coming out end

4. Whatever's easier

5. Vibroblade on hand. Red glowing EC detonators in pack on leg. Red visor. Cracked visor. Plasma burn on forehead, shoulder and leg.

(make the red pretty dark to add the illusion of night ops)

Archived