Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

M@RS I was just wondering how far you are on the drawn out clone that is in my album; I drew that two years ago. I haven't been able to work on it becasue I got this idea for a commando while I was out golfing by myself yesterday (18 holes) and just started working on it (played 18 holes again today)

hey this is my first time on this website...i was wondering if someone could make me a commando.

name: glitch

weapon : anti-armor

color : steel, grey, white, tans,

i dont care where the colors are. just plz make it kinda like camo

Now, back on subject, Padwon_Link, I'm sorry I didn't do the commando today, I'm really tires, and I have a major headache, I'm having trouble type this...I'll see if I can do it tomorrow ;) I might not because I'm having a party tomorrow so I'll be busy, playing video games and the like :lol:

Personally, I think this one came out quite nicely:

Christian Clone:

Christian-medium;init:.jpg picture.php?albumid=75&pictureid=762

And Welcome to LF Omega 21. If M@RS doesn't finish it by tomorrow afternoon, shoot me a Private Message and I'll do it for you.

And to Dark_Storm and Padwon_link, only Da_man has the power to invite you to the group and he has to fight his bro for comp usage now it seems. Shoot him a PM and see what he says

Now, back on subject, Padwon_Link, I'm sorry I didn't do the commando today, I'm really tires, and I have a major headache, I'm having trouble type this...I'll see if I can do it tomorrow ;) I might not because I'm having a party tomorrow so I'll be busy, playing video games and the like :lol:

It is fine M@RS, I was just wondering how you were doing because I was going to see what you had done to piggy-back and try any ideas I had.:)

Personally, I think this one came out quite nicely:

Christian Clone:

Christian-medium;init:.jpg picture.php?albumid=75&pictureid=762

And Welcome to LF Omega 21. If M@RS doesn't finish it by tomorrow afternoon, shoot me a Private Message and I'll do it for you.

And to Dark_Storm and Padwon_link, only Da_man has the power to invite you to the group and he has to fight his bro for comp usage now it seems. Shoot him a PM and see what he says

Dude!! thats is freakin SWEET! I love it! thanks a ton!:D:D:D

I'll get them in, and if anypne else wants to be in the group, PM me. I haven't been near my comp for the last week, so I'm behind on this, and my daily Halo 3 buttkicking quota. :lol:

Wow, that's pretty good, there's one thing wrong, like straps from the shoulder, try adding a tiny bit of noise, just a little bit, that way it doesn't look like you made a strap and transformed it to bend and the like ;)

Thanks guys. I'll will add noise but in the meantime here is another commando .with a no shield form. I have finished (started it yesterday) Oh and M@RS nice job with Glitch the placement of the color has given me an idea......

picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=769picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=768

Hey everyone here is a work in progress, name: Norvits

http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=104&pictureid=789[/img]"]picture.php?albumid=104&pictureid=789

M@RS a suggestion for the CCP post that announces what we do on the community discussion page; maybe add some thumbnails of the commandos that have been made, ones that everyone on here like, to give people a idea of how good these commandos are, i don't know if this will bring more people but it is worth a try/

That sucks, I might have to get rid of the group then...:( how do you get rid of a group? I'll have to look, we could start posting on the other Avatar/Discussion thread, I was told to do that, we'll see...

Archived