Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is one that I made (took me 4 ever because we had a tornado warning, funnel cloud went right over my house, and the power went out >_< )

Name is DC

picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=750

We had a funnel cloud go over our house too, and we had a thunder storm too, it was pretty crazy...\

And Dark_Storm, you haven't shown us any of your work have you?

nope i dont have photo shop yet.......my dad said we may get it eventually.... so i cant post the one i made in paint :(:(:( : obiwan :

Can paint save as jpg?????? (I wouldn't know i have mac)

Also am I able to join the group if possible????

Hehe, I do it for practice for a job, in school I'll be taking Digital Video or Digital Photography, :lol: I'm also an animator, besides having a website, working in Photoshop, and being an usher for my church :lol:

Hehe, I do it for practice for a job, in school I'll be taking Digital Video or Digital Photography, :lol: I'm also an animator, besides having a website, working in Photoshop, and being an usher for my church :lol:

ok heres my paint commander cody picture.php?albumid=76&pictureid=754 Jesus is awsome and im sooo glad he died for us and our sin :):) + I have a Q, can any one please make me a url banner {those things G. LiWar and M@RS have } w/ General Cody and the quote A clone is faster stronger more accurate than any other man, woman {exept jedi of course} on the face of the galaxy - Commander C4532 A clone apart with all spelling changes and capitalizations please w the link to thr rep com custom commando thread

yep, i added it to my new package of stuff but i haven't uploaded it yet so i figured since people were asking, might as well put it out there now

dude, you've got a NICE sig. i've been trying to make a "Christian Clone" for a while, but my computer just... sucks. lol. So, if you don't mind, could you make another commando for me? I just need a glowing-white, gold, and blue paint scheme.(the visor blue, please)

And do you think you could add like a yellowish-goldish lightsaber & a shield with a cross on it? Oh, and a cape(like, white with gold trim) thanks!! (if you can't do it all, thanks for trying anyway.)

Archived