Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my program is a little outdated so animations like that get a little dissolve-ish instead of glow/fade/electrical (my photoshop came with imageready to do animations and stuff). M@RS what you basically do is make the pic once, then modify the electricity a few times saving each pic and use an animation program, or there might be an animation toolbar you can pop out and select which layers.

I'm learning Flash, so I might be able to do the animation there ;)

thanks, and wat i meant by scout was recon:lol: finnaly remebered, recon armour for Delta Shock

btw, is it possible to make the blue saber just the hilt hanging down from the belt on his armour like the jedi do whene theres arwe not activated

+ a turquise plasma shield and purple jet pack, plz

Hey Dark_Storm, I think your sig is just a little too big. Just telling you before a moddie comes by.

@ M@RS: The easy way to animate stuff is to start out with basic image, copy it and paste on to a new layer. then modify the first layer the way you want it, I.E. electricity. Then, modify the second layer so that it loks different than the first one. And then you have a basic animation.

BTW, I wish I could help, but my grampas computer doesn't have photoshop.

Hey guys! I'm back from a long break. Some of you mite remember me. I have a question. I downloaded gimpshop the other day and was really confused with all the menues and stuff. I would like to try and make my own commando, but have no clue in the world how. Are there any tutorials you guys made I could follow?

thanks.

I'm pretty sure i included a readme in the package on my website with a couple instructions on making them. I don't think we have any other tutorials, more or less us communicating how we did it in some of the many posts on here. I'm using photoshop so it's a little different, but you can check my package out anyways

http://genliwar.googlepages.com/Commandos.zip

NEW PACKAGE!! http://genliwar.googlepages.com/RC3.zip

Yep No Problem, I've had that ready for a while, i just wanted to wait until i had enough stuff different from the last one to put in. So it's got the basic signature pic file/lightsaber hilts/eva head/no gun models... I made the readme a long time ago when i thought i might have to take some time off because of how busy my schedule was going to be (basically the package was originally made to keep this going in the event I had to stop) so everyone can ignore the I'm too busy to make them part for now.

I'm going to make a basic cape again (for the christian clone, i just made two capes and layered them before erasing around the clone) incase anyone else wants that for their pic, but it'll have to be a supplementary file until my next package comes out. I'll post it when i'm done

Finally updated the site, i always hate making new pages so i tend to wait until i have a full page or 2 to do (except for when I'm uploading my own work b/c it's easier to make a new page then search for the image later). My section, the others section, and blank models section have been updated.

As for modifying the Neyo head, it can be modded on a need to do basis, It took me a really long time to make it and i don't feel like doing much more with it. Feel free to make changes to it though, i was just making something to start from

Archived