Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothings been on my mind, it just reminded me of jokes we pulled on the spanish teacher, one of them was switching the word vacca to vodka

:lol: I was just messin. But I have to admit, that would be pretty fun :D

And I think the Flash came out ok. There isn't much more you could do to it... if anything.

Those fork sabers kick ***. They should be canon #1, in my opinion.

Just found this thread, so in case you're still doing requests, here's one, if you like you can do it.

1. Prisma

2. Primary color (Red, blue, green) camo.

3. Very long rifle. With dual (one on each side) bayonets.

4. Take your Pick.

5. Camo should be "Shiny". Think Speed Racer Movie, someone went bonkers with your prisma pad shiny. Red stripes coming down from the shoulders. And, maybe, blue tinted visor. Also Mando'a insignia, plain black on chest. I'll go grab a copy of that from Google here soon in case you've never seen it, there should be one.

EOD Variant

eod-custom;size:286,185.jpg

I use Photoshop but what i do is copy and paste the area I want colored, the either use Color Balance, Hue/Saturation, or the Layer Style controls. You'll have to check with Da_man for Gimp instructions

Color Balance works best on non-colored areas, Hue/Saturation works on already colored areas. The Layer Style commands in Photoshop are non-permanent changes which is why i use it the most, but I'm not sure if Gimp has that.

I'm not sure if Gimp has that.

You think GIMP might be able to do this? Wow. I have that (due to the freeness). I'm not very good, actually, but I should at least be able to tell you whether it has the function you speak of.

AND Relenzo2 watch the double posting

Okay. I'll tack it on with edits. Until I'm a mod... then Junior Members won't be able to touch me! Of course... then I won't NEED the extra posts. Darn, I hate when evil plans become unneccesary. Guess I'll be bowing to your artistic superiority forever.

EDIT: There's a whole drop-down menu of layer with Hue-Saturation and stuff in GIMP2. I remember now using the layers to make a sig. How is this, General LiWar?

I use Photoshop but what i do is copy and paste the area I want colored, the either use Color Balance, Hue/Saturation, or the Layer Style controls. You'll have to check with Da_man for Gimp instructions

Color Balance works best on non-colored areas, Hue/Saturation works on already colored areas. The Layer Style commands in Photoshop are non-permanent changes which is why i use it the most, but I'm not sure if Gimp has that.

GIMP definitely has that. I use Color Balance on every thing. I just use hue/saturation on gradients and the like.

EOD Variant

eod-custom;size:286,185.jpg

DUDE, YOU ROCK! THANKS A TON. Now I might have something new to work on... this next week is going to be boring for me seeing that all my friends left for Mexico, so I might have a few commando's up this week. Btw, nice fork-sabers. I'll work on one too...

And to LordOfTheFish; Some of this stuff you pretty much learn on your own. Just doing stuff like messing around with the buttons, changing colors around a bit, little stuff. I practiced for about 2 or 3 weeks before I posted one. So don't feel bad if you don't get the hang of it right away. I & TXH use Siriff. So I'm not much help with gimp either. lol. Anyway; good luck, i'll be looking forward to your first commando.

Archived