Home

The Fairly Odd Parents Thread

One of my favorite shows on TV is The Fairly Oddparents, now since it's coming to an end (The Jimmy/Timmy Power Hour 3 will be the last episode.) I decided to start a thread on the LFRD to talk about how awesome it is.

"AAH MAN-EGG!"

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't even stand Spongebob anymore. Too redundant.

Now ME, I only watch Avatar. Because that series is ****ing PWN.

ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS STUPID AND A LIAR. [/slim's Choice]

I challenge you to a duel.

I liked this show back when it was an Oh Yeah! cartoon. I very rarely watch Nick these days for any reason. The network is very slowly increasing in suckiness.

It's trying to out-suck Cartoon Network. That's gonna take come work. I do watch boomerang though, cause I love the old school cartoons. and the shows have no commericials.

Mashi, i totally agree with you. Avatar pwns! Sure, it's ameranime, but it's better than alot of stuff that comes out of japan like pokemon ... and other crummy collectathons that end with -mon ('sept for digimon, that was cool). Though the Avatar section of FF is a jungle full of eye-damaging, psyche-shattering 'Zutara' ... eww ... It's the only good show on Nick anymore. Disney-Channel is a little better (empahis on 'a little'), and CN is like a 7 out of 10. Hey, it has The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Take it back, Darth! Cartoon Network is so much better than Nick! (They've got Adult Swim...)

I like adult swim(the comedy stuff at least) but that's a WHOLE 'nother league. Cartoon network, is like kids crap and stuff. Adult swim is the 'attract the teen audience' thing. Although I wish AS would bring back Space Ghost, coast to coast and The Brak Show.

Man, I remember being so into Pokemon. I was in middle school, and we all had the game and traded the lil' buggers. And then gameshark made the codes so some people had Mew and all these uber-powerful guys and all mine got their butts kicked. Thinking about it now, Pokemon has been around for freakin forever. Is it still on TV any more? I stopped watching/ playing it before any of those movies or sequels came out. But for a while there it was da bomb.

Archived