Home

New Sam & Max sketchbook (limited to 750)

jp-30

Well, the initial run is limited to 750 anyway.

Details on the latest Telltale blog

Steve's selling two new pieces of merchandise: a Max skull-and-crossbones shirt (also available as girl shirts!), and a self-published Sam & Max sketchbook with lots of neat old drawings, concepts from the cancelled games and the cartoon series, lines from the cartoon that didn't make it past the censors, and more. As I flipped through, Steve explained what the various pictures were (a giant thumb wrestling machine, a spaceship in the shape of Max's head and the aliens who built it, Flint Paper, a drawing Steve did years ago to piss off his brother). I asked why he hadn't included this commentary in the book. "No one wants to read commentary," he said. "When I get a book like this, I only look at the pictures." Well, they're awesome pictures, and if you're a Sam & Max fan you'll be wise to hunt this book down. Steve said he printed 750 and he only has about 200 with him at the show, so even if you couldn't make it to Comic-Con, I'm sure there will be other opportunities to buy it.

stevesbooth2.jpg

Also some nice photos of Steve sketching the duo (for fans?).

I assume hope by that last sentence "so even if you couldn't make it to Comic-Con, I'm sure there will be other opportunities to buy it" means it will be listed on the Telltale website store...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived