Home

Stormtrooper Disquise converted from Kotor 1 to Kotor 2?

LordJerec

This is a request on my behalf people... I want someone to convert something I found on Lucasfiles.com today on to Kotor 2, that will mean the Stormtrooper disquise... I.E. as follows:

Say you take the Sith Assassins convert them into Stormtroopers... and when they are dead you can strip there clothes of... so that you can look like a stormie to... If you get my request... by the way, this is something from Prime I belive, but not for kotor 2... I was wondering why is this not yet made?

Prime did release a TSL version...

his site is down because of exceeded bandwidth.. but I know he made one because I have it in my archives ;)

He also ported over his Clone Troopers as well...(which I also have).. hehehe

And his Republic commando:Delta Squad

and his Movie Style Jedi Robes.

Oh whoops that's my Prime's Mod archives. As well as his elite R2-D2 skin for T3.

And his Republic commando:Delta Squad

and his Movie Style Jedi Robes.

Oh whoops that's my Prime's Mod archives. As well as his elite R2-D2 skin for T3.

Hahaha DK tried to type Republic Commando: Delta Squad, but he didn't put a space inbetween the : and the D ... :p ... lol :D

All right Chainz.2da... Is it possible for me that you just send those Stormtrooper Disguise to this Email adress: ~snip~? Redhawke Yeah I know i need the permission from Prime, Ive asked him if he could make this to his Email address, but not yet gotten any answer... :)

snipped e-mail because of Forum Rules. I'll PM you a temp link until Prime's site is back up ;) ~ ChAiNz.2da

Right... I'm sorry to have broken some of the forum rules, but I didn't know... and Thanx Chainz.2da :)

You have been registered since October 2004 and you haven't read the rules thread... then it is past time. Please take the time and read the forum rules. -RH

I gotcha covered man.. I sent him your mod via PM. I have most (if not all of your mods) in my archives :D

You're starting to sound like the resident Holowan Librarian, ChAiNz :p, sorry for the OT, but in an attempt to sway this on-topic, just incase anyone is looking, I posted links for direct downloads of Prime's Delta Squad mod for K1 & 2 in the pcgamemods linky thread :xp: lame attempt I know

Republic Commando: Delta Squad by Prime (KotOR)

Republic Commando: Delta Squad by Prime (TSL)

RH Edit: Added the links! :xp:

^^ Doh!:animelol: - Mav

You're starting to sound like the resident Holowan Librarian, ChAiNz :p

more like "mod-whore" hehehe..

<.<

>.>

I'd post a list of what I have, but my PM's would be filled in a heartbeat. That and most of what I have is readily available on other sites :xp:

Archived