Home

Who Wants to be a Superhero?

If Darth can have a reality show thread than so can I!

This is the only reality show I like.

WWTBAS is a fantastic show. It's a show I wish I'd have known about, I'd have joined it! Basically these guys show up to Stan Lee and say "Here's my costume, here are my powers, am I good enough?" and the winner who is better than all the others gets an official comic made by Stan Lee of their character.

It's on the Sci-Fi Channel, who else watches it?

Current Line-up:

In the game:

Monkey Woman

Ty'Veculus

Major Victory

Feedback

Fat Momma

Creature

Lemuria

Out of the game:

Nitro G-Failed to save a little girl and changed costume in public

Levity-Had an evil scheme to sell action figures of himself

Rotiart-Was actually a spy working for Stan Lee, Traitor spelt backwards.

Cell Phone Girl-Only surived four seconds against some dogs and complained about a headache.

Iron Enforcer-Was deemed too "villainous", was given a new makeover my Stan to change him into The Dark Enforcer, because every hero needs a villain.

Basically I think Stan Lee just wants to fulfill people's dreams. I've always wanted to be a superhero.

I'd be either LivingMan (a man who proves you don't need money, gadgets or powers to be a hero) or Macabro (a hero who can strike fear into the hearts of his foes by merely looking them in the eyes) but either way, I wish I was on that show...

When I saw this show my second thought was "A reality show for pathetic people who have lost touch with reality." But my first thought was, "Wow...I'd kill to be a super hero" So I figure the second was just my adult self trying to kill my inner child. I'm still probably not going to watch it, but it's tempting.

I pretty much hate every reality TV show ever made, or ever will be made. But damnit, this one sort of interests me. I guess it's just the super-hero nerd inside of me. I've always wanted to be a hero. Ever since I was a kid. But I doubt I'll ever really watch it. I'm suprised Stan Lee is involved, I freakin' man-love that guy. He must be hurting for money or attention or something to be doing this and that stupid Lightspeed Sci-Fi channel movie. I watched like 5 minutes of it, and it was just horrible.

Anyway the show is awesome.

They don't test you for powers... they test you for superhero spirit.

In one contest they had to change into their costume somewhere discreet and run to a certain location as fast as possible.

HOWEVER that was a fake test, the real test was to see if they'd help the lost little girl planted right before the finish line.

Also the whole time Stan is like Charlie from Charlie's Angels... they never see him in person but he's always there.

Sounds like a cool show... We don't get stuff like that in little old NZ. I wish we did... I would SO enter if I was older. I've always wanted to be a superhero. A superhero that sets people on fire and can fly. With the same outfit as... Well, I really just want to be my online picture thing. Cause that version of me is cool.

Okay. That's it. If you guys only listen to one thing I have to say then it's this:

Watch "Who Wants To Be A Superhero" on the Sci-Fi channel every thursday night at 9pm. It premiered last night and it was AWESOME. It was hilarious and shows just what kind of trials a hero has to deal with in order to become super. Don't **** with Stan Lee and watch this show.

You'll LOVE it.

Love ya lots,

Jade <3

When my favorite webcomic says to watch it, you better ****ing watch it.

I watched part of it the other day. My favorite guys is the one with the robo arm. He stands out to me. They must be paying Stan Lee alot for him to do this. It wasn't that...bad. I still can't stand reality shows. With all the tension music and close-ups of people's faces. It's just to fake and corny to me. But whatever to each his own. The parts I saw were funny, and I'll proabably try and catch some of the other episodes of it.

I watched part of it the other day. My favorite guys is the one with the robo arm. He stands out to me. They must be paying Stan Lee alot for him to do this. It wasn't that...bad. I still can't stand reality shows. With all the tension music and close-ups of people's faces. It's just to fake and corny to me. But whatever to each his own. The parts I saw were funny, and I'll proabably try and catch some of the other episodes of it.

He was the Iron Enforcer, who definitely isn't going to win. A hero willing to kill just isn't a hero in Stan's eyes.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived