Home

LucasForums Alpha 3 Turbo: Tournament Edition

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not everyone act's as stuck up as him though.

Alright. I'm done. I don't wanna start any flame wars and Thrik even said we should respect our fellow forum members, so I'm stopping this.

:stick:

My little Ave is growing up.

?action=view&current=DANGEROSS.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

I dunno how to actually post pictures, so I did this instead. Whipped it up in like 3 minutes, but I think it works.

Name: DangeROSS

Title: Hong Kong danger duo!!

Abilities: Has no sense of smell, so is resistent to smelly crap. Has the ability to draw stuff and have it come to life to fight. Can call upon super magical puppies from the future to do his bidding. Knows all about real ultimate power and is cool with ninjas, Steven Seagal, buick lesabres and lumberjacks.

Trademark: Wearing skin-tight spandex ALL THE TIME. Pencils...OF POWWAA!

Special Attacks: Pencil erase...OF DOOM! Puppy love attack!

Weaknesses: Yelling out the name of upcoming attacks giving enemies time to prepare and or counter attacks, jerks, super magical cats from the future, pirates, shots to the groin.

Arch rival: Spiders. Any kind of spiders. They are totally evil. But not Spider-Man. He's cool.

Combos: Anime fan fury, Snakes on a Combo.

Special attacks: The Power of childhood, Bite of Fatality,"The Force",

Trademark: That large black jacket.

Strengths: Knowledge of weaponry, no fear of death, power doubled when kool aid is ingested.

Weaknesses:No known team combos, weakening due to pubescent aging, loses power when missing jacket.

Team Combos: Everybody hates me so I have none.

Pic hosting sites wont work so i have no image.

Archived