Home

Talk about anime you like.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a long story, but fine.

When Abby (Zelda) and I first met in 2002, we where best friends. I used to live in Indiana, and we were in Girl Scouts together. She always came over, we played dolls, had sleepovers, and told eachother everything. We NEVER got in fights, EVER. Everyone told us we were the purfect friends. That was until the day IT happened.

Since my mom homeschooled me, I never really had other friends. It was okay, I guess.

But the terrible thing that happened was when my dad got a job offering in California. I was debistated. Abby and I would not be friends anymore. When I told her she was debistated too. When the day came, I gve her my e-mail and so did she. We kept in contact for about a year.

Until last year, she sent me an e-mail about this sight. I was happy to get to talk to her, so I got Phychonauts, played and felt happy for once. We had to move again this year to Georgia. We used to be friends on these fourms, but we had a fight over the time I left and said I wouldn't return.

The fight we had is kinda personal, so I'm just gonna say it plain and simple: It was over a boy. Now I hate her for the thing that happened.

I'm not homeschooled anymore, so I don't need SLUTY BOY STEALING FRIENDS. I have real friends. And I'm populer. I have the most purfect life. So if she won't get over the fact she's not my friend, what a loser SHE is.

THE END

THE MOREL: ZELDA IS A SLUTTY BOY STEALER AND HAS NO FRIENDS.

WHAT A LOSER

Awww, the little baby can't take trash talk? Huh you gonna cry?

I THOUGHT SO. You'll never change, Abby.

Great job! You are now the obligatory teenage girl popu-holic! Congradulations!

You have now recived the rights to call yourself angel, princess, and other such names although it is obvious it isn't true!

Hope you have fun knowing you just ruined a friend ship that took about 4 years to make in about 40 minutes!

Congradulations!

Archived