Home

Talk about anime you like.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, I'm pissed now. Don't side with that loser Zelda, side with ME!!!

It's her fault and she's a slut!!! She should just screw a pig, quit the fourms, AND GO TO HELL.

SHE'S A FRIENDLESS LOSER.

You're not the boss of me bitchface. No offence, but seriously. I don't care if your a preppy abercrombie wearing popular kid, or if zelda is a bitchy narutard. You have no damn respect for people older than you and you deserve a serious time out!

Let me guess. We should also have water sprayed on us while we catfight?

Men are the cause of all the worlds problems. My point exactly Dark. The only reason you and zelda hate eachother is because you fought over a MAN! who started all the wars? MAN! Who held women back from being anything other than a housewife and mother up until the 1950s? MAN! They cause EVERYTHING!

You know, the only reason I'm still here is because I want to torture Zelda.

Oh here's somthing you don't know about her:She listens to gothic rock, she loves ghost shows, she is scared the crap out of them, she's scared of populer kids, zombies, and trekkies, she watches Disney channel and cartoon network.

Oh and she's never had a boyfriend in her whole life. Unlike me. I've had 23 boyfriends.

Oh here's somthing you don't know about her:She listens to gothic rock, she loves ghost shows, she is scared the crap out of them, she's scared of populer kids, zombies, and trekkies, she watches Disney channel and cartoon network.

Oh and she's never had a boyfriend in her whole life. Unlike me. I've had 23 boyfriends.

And you think she's a slut? HAHAHAHAHA!

jmac: "I have an image for all occasions!"

stfuwhoretk5.png

She listens to gothic rock-Most teens do. I enjoy evenesance.

she loves ghost shows-so do I. There's nothing wrong with that.

she is scared the crap out of them-They can be scary at some times. Like the Waverly Hills special.

she's scared of populer kids-They can be cruel taunting hitting backstabbing trashtalking sons of bitches.

zombies-Well, I don't want anything eating MY brain!

and trekkies-They're creepy and obsessive.

she watches Disney channel and cartoon network.-I know A LOT of kids at my school watch Disney channel. And other kids watch CN too.

And on the boyfriend note. I've only had 1. And the whole 23 boyfriends for you, you're a whore.

Let me guess. We should also have water sprayed on us while we catfight?

Men are the cause of all the worlds problems. My point exactly Dark. The only reason you and zelda hate eachother is because you fought over a MAN! who started all the wars? MAN! Who held women back from being anything other than a housewife and mother up until the 1950s? MAN! They cause EVERYTHING!

I do agree with most of this, except the war thing, case and point: Helen of Troy.

Archived