Home

Talk about anime you like.

Awww, the little baby can't take trash talk? Huh you gonna cry?

I THOUGHT SO. You'll never change, Abby.

Holy crap. You little bitch.

I mean, in all the known world, I hate zelda. but seriously girl, fighting over a guy? Why don't you just get the fact that men are the worst possible creatures on earth and sadly girls feel attracted to them. (Me and Chase, for example) But c'mon. He was just gonna dump you anyway! Then you'll sit on your couch cring for a few weeks, eat Ben and Jerry's, and hopefully, show him up one day by dating his best friend.

So here's the moral. You'll never find true love at 12, but at least you get a few memories and shredded pictures.

Also, one more thing. When it ends, he isn't as hot as when you got together. and if he says he misses you too, the chances are he's getting ready to hook up with someone else.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy crap. You little bitch.

I mean, in all the known world, I hate zelda. but seriously girl, fighting over a guy? Why don't you just get the fact that men are the worst possible creatures on earth and sadly girls feel attracted to them. (Me and Chase, for example) But c'mon. He was just gonna dump you anyway! Then you'll sit on your couch cring for a few weeks, eat Ben and Jerry's, and hopefully, show him up one day by dating his best friend.

So here's the moral. You'll never find true love at 12, but at least you get a few memories and shredded pictures.

Also, one more thing. When it ends, he isn't as hot as when you got together. and if he says he misses you too, the chances are he's getting ready to hook up with someone else.

WTF?

Anyway, this thread is about small animated children with weapons. Or anime.

swordlolijd0.jpg

Oh god, this is horrible. NO man is worth losing a friendship, NO man. I cant tell how old you 2 are, but you are for sure still in middleschool. You will NEVER find true love while at middleschool. I'm currently going and have rolled my eyes, crossed my arms and questioned friendships over my friends' infatuations with boys. At your age, (and in highschool) it's true that all guys want are something to make out on. For better or worse, guys at school are willing to trust me and divulge their relationships to me, and each morning in homeroom, some guys, me and a few other select girls form a huddle and joke around. It's their where you learn the reality of guys motives. Everynow and then, a guy will ask me or one of the other girls, "Yo, I was thinking of asking X out, what do you think of her?" As if we really care. We might say she's nice, and they will ususally respond along the likes of "I dont care if she's a bitch, do you think she's hot enough?" Here are some things I've learned, 1. guys will go out with someone and act all nice without liking her, they just want to maintain the reputation of being a ladies man, 2. she doesnt need to have a pretty face, just boobs, if she's kinda fat is not matter. 3.They plan out their relationships (as in who they will date in what order and for how long) ahead of time.

They've said it loud and clear, and it disgusts me, it should disgust you too. 'Love' doesn't really even exist at this point, afterall, do your parents still love each other? Most couples stay in marriage out of conveniance, dont deny it. If you're married and bored at 40+, do you really want to risk not being able to find someone? No, you'll stay with the man you've stopped really loving. And dammit, no school couple stays together more than a year! You were going to break it off at one point or other, you wer going to be heartbroken and hate him. No one stays as friends after a breakup. If you are still not convinced, let me ask you, would you be willing to spend the rest of your life with that boy you and Zelda fought over? Would he be able to fulfill you life and keep it full of that wonder and excitement? There is only one right answer. No.

My friends have themselves been toyed and manipulated by boys they like, that at this point, bringing it up leaves a sour taste in my mouth, and my hand feels empty without a knife or another similiar sharp object. They suffered to get affections in return, all a wasted effort. I had been pushed aside by them over those dudes in fact, and I just stood there, with arms crossed and eyes narrowed, knowing I'd get 'revenge' when they came back with teary eyes, telling me it has been a mistake, that I had been right. And I always was. Right that is. I've honestly considered breaking things off with my friends this year if they're behavior continues, as much as I like being proven right, I hate to see my friends sad and acting like fools over men.

If anything, stop yourself before you really fall for a boy. Things might be nice when you first start, but when you notice that you are really falling for him, breakup. Nice and easy, dont get him angry, offer him a soda or whatnot. Exes are mean things and can ruin things later on. Actually stay as friends. Until one is old enough to really seek love, boys are only good for a few things. Such as buying you stuff, sounds evil, might be, but you shouldn't leave a relationship without anything nice from him. So of course, dont return any nice clothes or jewelry he got you. If the two of you left on the right note, he wont mind very much becuz you are still friends. And honestly, aren't boyfriends just freally good, really close friends with benifits you share a soda-straw with?

And finally, you have to know I've lost all respect for you Dark. As of everyone else's. You lost a good friend who would have stuck with you for a oy I doubt you're still with. He either got bored of you or you ot bored of him. It doesn't matter too much. Now, just leave all of us alone, you may not care but you have no friends here. Anything you say to at this point will be promptly laughed at.

Awww, the little baby can't take trash talk? Huh you gonna cry?

I THOUGHT SO. You'll never change, Abby.

You can't trash talk, my Freaking dog is better than you at trash talking.

I would say somthing really nasty right now but, I respect women or in your case unmature 12 year olds.

When you all get alittle older, you might take a high school level pysch class, then you will learn about endorphins, adrenaline, and a many more of the chemicals that make you feel the way you do. With this highly equiped arsenal of knowledge about the inner workings of the brain, you may just realize that love (in the words of Penn Jillitte) is Bullsh*t!

Why're you calling a dead tranny?

He want go back to your place, bouncy bouncy!

I will not buy this record it iz scratched.

When you all get alittle older, you might take a high school level pysch class, then you will learn about endorphins, adrenaline, and a many more of the chemicals that make you feel the way you do. With this highly equiped arsenal of knowledge about the inner workings of the brain, you may just realize that love (in the words of Penn Jillitte) is Bullsh*t!

He want go back to your place, bouncy bouncy!

I will not buy this record it iz scratched.

You mean psychology?

At our school, we can't wear skulls. I dont know why, but we can't.

We also can't say anything about hurting or killing someone. Because some people can't take a joke.

At my school, you only get in trouble if the person reports it.

I thought you quit, bad Jmac!

I got fined $30 last year, I was oringinally just going to lose my parking permit (untill they found out I didn't have one). Frankly I'll drive up and down the hill going 50, and skid all over the place when it snows if I ****ing want to.

Archived