Home

Talk about anime you like.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummm.. wow? This place is all dead-like and then out of no-where... BAM! Thankfully it seems to be over and done with. Which is good. Hating isn't awesome. I like these boards because it's laid back and we can all just goof off without people flipping out. Hopefully this laid back trend can continue.

Also, I would like stand up for my gender and say not all guys are evil/cause of all the worlds problems/oppresors/evil robots. Or maybe we are. I forget.

All guys are mailed newsletters every week telling us how to act. I think I'm supposed to be a hip-hop dancer this week. Most of us never really get around to reading what we are supposed to be. We just go with the flow.

Furthermore, I would like to say that I have a lava lamp in my room. Which I haven't used in years. But is pretty cool looking. It's blue. Which is a cool color.

YAYNESS! The fighting is over! I was gone for a few hours ... BAM! Same feelin' as Zelda here. Hopefully Dark will just go away, I hate people lik her. At least the 'popular kids' at my school (where no one is really popular for some reason or other) are nice. Sticking up for the nerds just shows how cool you are for pulling it off.

As a rule in life, one should be humble and self-sacrificing in attitude. While self-confidence is good, no one really likes people who openly say how good they are at being/doing something. That behavior is better around close friends and family who will take it with a smile, but people you hardley know and already have a problem with you will respond with sharp objects. *Chucks emo kid* You deserve the emo kid chucking, you're acting like such a bitch. it's absolutely irritating when people call themselves beautiful, worst of all IMO. Your school must absolutely suck ass and much more, cuz mine doesn't even have a popular crowd or any cliques for that matter, the few who can really call themselves popular are nice.

And the boy that broke up with you, the nerdy one, he left you becuz you were a bitch.

I don't stick up for the nerds because, once, I had a nerdy boyfriend, and he broke up with ME!!! HOW COULD HE!?! I'M ABSOLUTLY BEATIFUL!!!!!!

If we're gonna break up, then I do the braeaking.

Wow, bitchface. Maybe he learned how much of a buttface you are to everyone else.

Beauty doesn't get you everything in life. Neither does pretty much being the school prostitute.

You have a hoverboard? Kickassnicity! And c'mon, don't tell me Bitchface returned, she is disrupting the insanity and chaos of the forums. Seriously, there is nothing to be jealous of, I don't wanna be a blue-eyed, blonde bitch anytime soon, FYI, guys here want asian chicks and/or black girls. And dont call yourself super-skinny until you've onced wished you could be fat.

Archived