Home

why had no one informed me...

Natty

I thought Australia was in the East. So much for the west being home to every one of the developed countries. This is why I never listen to f*cking teachers.

If this is a sequel to an extremely funny movie, wait for critics reviews before seeing it, it might ruin the first one. Remember Son Of The Mask?

Clerks 2 is supposed to be very very very good.

I am really looking forward to seeing it, but nowhere near me is playing it as far as I can see. Is it actually out in the UK?

And for the record, Snakes on a plane is brilliant. The only film I've ever applauded at the end for, it was that good.

On a completely different note..

I saw Pirates of the Caribbean 2 lately and it was just great! That said, I also watched Pirates of the Caribbean 1 earlier because I missed Pirates of the Caribbean 1 when it was in a theater near me. I did it because I wanted to have a full understanding on the things going on in Pirates of the Caribbean 2. Wouldn't I have done it (watching Pirates of the Caribbean 1 before Pirates of the Caribbean 2) I would have missed a lot of the jokes in Pirates of the Caribbean 2 which are based on Pirates of the Caribbean 1. I now sooo wait for Pirates of the Caribbean 3 because Pirates of the Caribbean 1 and Pirates of the Caribbean 2 are sooo cool movies. I also see many parallels between Pirates of the Caribbean 1 and the Secret of Monkey Island and also Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge. And I clearly see similarities in the differences between Pirates of the Caribbean 1 and Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and the Secret of Monkey Island and Monkey Island 2: LeCuck's Revenge.

Really? They wouldn't allow advanced screenings for critics for SoaP becasue they thought less people would see it if they read the reviews...

It's a fan-driven film as opposed to a critically driven film. It doesn't need critics giving it stick.

It's a fan-driven film as opposed to a critically driven film. It doesn't need critics giving it stick.

Yeah but if it was such a brilliant film, critics would only boost the amount of people watching it...

Ray, don't make mild threats to a 13 year old. You're sitting behind a computer screen.

Gilbert-Copying-Bitch.

Yeah but if it was such a brilliant film, critics would only boost the amount of people watching it...

Yes, but its a brilliant film for fans! It's not got a chance in hell of being one of those crazy critically-acclaimed films, because its just nuts.

Archived