Home

What is the bigger reason for no K3?

generalvaklu321

Thanks for bringing back the excuse lists, Whiteknight1980 :D

75. Malak still refuses to voice for the flashback sequences.

76. Adum Larp is still looking for more Jedi stuff on Dantooine to sell.

77. LA is helping the crazy widow on Dantooine find her droid again.

78. They're too busy with other stuff to even bother.

79. The True Sith have still decided that now is not the time to strike the Old Republic, leaving storywriters in the dark as to what to do.

80. LA is trying to incorporate both Mical and Brianna into the story (wtf?)

81. The DS Exile is on a bloody crusade to kill all the LA ppl for writing such a strange and sub-par story about him/her.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem Davin Qe-Kora, I loved it. Here is some more.

82. HK-47 and T3-M4 are trying to get Fox Networks to do a Sitcom about Droids.

83. Jolee went back to Khashykk cause he got tired of LA not doing a thing about a KOTOR3

84. Darth Nihilus came back to life and killed everyone involved in KOTOR3.

85. Darth Sion has gone on to do Aerobics videos and a signing career in .

86. An underground compromising video of Revan, Bastila, and Juhani was found and they are undoing the damage to their image.

87. The Ebon Hawk crashed into the USS Enterprise

88. A compromising video of Mission and Big Z was found with similar fallout.

89. It was learned that Jolee molested Mission during the first KOTOR and she doesn't want to work near him again.

90. Revan was caught on Dantooine drunk and going to fast in a Swoop Bike and started to spewing obscenities about Hutts. Jedi Order is currently doing damage control.

91. The Exile was found to be a hermaphrodite and they are trying to write its existence completely out of the story for KOTOR3.

Emperor Devon - We should have Jae edit the list you made. Lol... Where is she? Lol..

Jae's only a mom-erator at the CEC. But after typing that, I think I need a visit to Hotel Asylum. :D

I cannot believe you paid that close attention to all the trailers and comments. Man, do you have a Microsoft Word document filled with things you find? Lol... That is some list man. Wow.

Nope. I wrote off what I could think of. And I can think of even more things I could include, but I'm not in much of a mood to do so... :xp:

May that be a lesson to all who dare challenge me for proof! :p

@Macleod--I saw his list and ran away in abject fear. And I thought _I_ was retentive about some things. :D Yep, definitely worthy of Hotel Asylum. Thorazine Sunrise waiting for you, E. Dev.

And forgive me if some of these are repeats....

92. Jolee got the phone call from LA about where to go for the voiceovers, but he had a little trouble and heard 'go to Obsidian Bar' instead of 'Obsidian's sending a car'.

93. Jolee got the message and wrote it do....eh, what were we talking about again?

94. Jolee was a little 'impaired' after messing with all those herbs to make all those medpaks.

95. Jolee wanted to be a lightsaber factory instead of a kit factory, and LA refused.

96. Jolee crashed his ship on some unknown moon and is now stuck communing with trees and little teddy bears. Hey, at least it's better than communing with Jar-Jar. :D

@Macleod--I saw his list and ran away in abject fear. And I thought _I_ was retentive about some things. :D Yep, definitely worthy of Hotel Asylum.

That's only a small percentage of KotOR, and I haven't even listed it all... Or would using Force insanity have the same effect but take less time? :p

Thorazine Sunrise waiting for you, E. Dev.

Yay! Anxiolytic antipsychotic drug dosages! :D

Yay! Anxiolytic antipsychotic drug dosages! :D

Complete with the cute little paper umbrella and a blue plastic lightsaber with an orange slice and a maraschino cherry impaled upon it.

*Jae really needs to go get some sleep....*

And on a slightly more serious, semi-on-topic mode, cut content may be cut just because they decided it was bad or it didn't fit in with the over all story. You should have seen all the stuff I cut out of my fic. Some of it was cut because it didn't move the story along, most of it was cut because it really was crap. The fact that there's cut content doesn't bother me. What bothered me was TSL's anti-climactic ending.

Couldn't tell you why there's no K3, there's too many different reasons.

The fact that there's cut content doesn't bother me. What bothered me was TSL's anti-climactic ending.

If I may make a point, Jae, TSL's LS (isn't that what you play?) ending is quite similar to KotOR's... A Sith Lord dies, and so do a few thousand minions. The only difference was that TSL's implied another installment, and didn't have a flashy parade... ;)

Did you ever think that maybe they haven't released KotOR III yet because they want more than just the fan base to buy it? It's true that the fan base is huge, but the cultural hype isn't there- the everyday gamer isn't going to buy a star wars game right now because there is no hype. They are waiting until the TV show is released, then they will release KotOR III, because hype and recognition will be up. I'd be willing to bet 400 dollars on that.

Did you ever think that maybe they haven't released KotOR III yet because they want more than just the fan base to buy it? It's true that the fan base is huge, but the cultural hype isn't there- the everyday gamer isn't going to buy a star wars game right now because there is no hype. They are waiting until the TV show is released, then they will release KotOR III, because hype and recognition will be up. I'd be willing to bet 400 dollars on that.

Sorry if this is off-topic or what not, but what tv show are you talking about?

What if Vrook was the father?

Vrook/Kreia as parents. May as well commit hari-kiri right now....

You don't want to know about some of the nasty things I've thought in regard to various PC's parentage.

Oh, believe me, my grandmother was an RN. She did a fine job of corrupting my mind. I could probably outdo you in the nasty thought department. ;P

Vrook/Kreia as parents. May as well commit hari-kiri right now....

Heck, let's throw in Queen Jool. :p

Oh, believe me, my grandmother was an RN. She did a fine job of corrupting my mind. I could probably outdo you in the nasty thought department. ;P

Medical experiences can be extremely hard to beat, but I'm in the mood for a challenge. Try me. ;P

:rofl:

I must say that the two of you are friggin' H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S !!!

"I'm your nemesis."

"No, I'm your nemesis." :lol:

Sorry if this is off-topic or what not, but what tv show are you talking about?
Most likely the live-action Star Wars TV series that will reportedly debut in 2008. It's supposed to focus on events in the time period in between Ep. 3 and Ep. 4 a.k.a. RotS and ANH.

View our profiles. Jae's says she's the Dark Lady of the Sith, and mine says she isn't and that I'm the real Dark Ruler Person of the Sith. :D

Oh, and credit for her avatar goes to me. :p

Aw, he doesn't want to share. OK, I'll be 'A Dark Lady' rather than '_The_ Dark Lady'.

Yes, avatar's Emperor Devon's, and it's just too much fun.

@ The Real Dark Ruler Person of the Sith (tm, copyright, registered)--And if I repeated even one of those nasty thoughts, I'd be banned so far out of existence that my profile would be little scattered electrons all over the universe. However, my grandma would be very proud for sharing the corruption.

Archived