Home

Come play Mysteries of the Sith with us! (each weekend; w/ big pics!)

Kurgan

Ross, you don't play in full screen? Is your PC that old? Bummer...

Pretty shots otherwise!

Hey Zappa, I give up, where the bloody heck are those mines on "Cloud City Gantry"? I've looked high and low and found only the same six items: Force Boost, Force Surge, Concussion Rifle, Repeater, Rail Detonator and the Power Boost.

You can slash the metal antenna thingy where Luke and Vader fought, but that's it. I've discovered pretty much all the secrets on all the other maps but this one eludes me... help?

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody is going to send you a pirated copy of the game, if that is what you're asking.. not on this forum at least! We don't approve of warez even of older LucasArts games (just a reminder).

As for a cd crack, there is one, and yes you can find it, but we're not posting links to it on this forum (*ahem*).

It's not like you can't play it without the crack then, unless you are doing so illegally (but I can understand the convenience). You can use Daemon Tools to achieve the same effect without a crack, btw, but ask somebody who uses it.

(Google is your friend!)

Hmm dont really remember where i saw the mines at. I do remember people using them back in the day. Also once the game is started you can remove the cd in game play :p Yea last night was fun. Like I said if anyone wants to play during the week PM or email me one. I will be glad to set up a server if my internet isnt acting up. Ross I got you a few times in the carbonite chamber *use's force pull* all to easy hehehe. Im sure if you looked on ebay you could find jk/mots for about a dollar or something like that. Should be really cheap. If anyone else has MOTS and plays it add me to msn.

having probs getting the pics 2 b bigger. maybe i should try a bigger resolution next time i play. also my new comp is gonna come around the end of the week or early next week. ^_^ so ill have a fresh new comp to play on. I might even get Ja as well.

You should be able to set the screen size in-game (with a hotkey or change it in setup). You shouldn't have a black border around your screen, even at low res, just increase the screen size until you have no black borders (but still see your HUD on the left and right bottom corners of the screen.

Hmm dont really remember where i saw the mines at. I do remember people using them back in the day. Also once the game is started you can remove the cd in game play :p Yea last night was fun. Like I said if anyone wants to play during the week PM or email me one. I will be glad to set up a server if my internet isnt acting up. Ross I got you a few times in the carbonite chamber *use's force pull* all to easy hehehe. Im sure if you looked on ebay you could find jk/mots for about a dollar or something like that. Should be really cheap. If anyone else has MOTS and plays it add me to msn.

Well, you can't always rely on memory. ;)

As to the bigger "Cloud City" (a modified combination of Cloud City Gantry + Carbon Freeze Chamber), it doesn't include mines either, in the Gantry portion of the map (all that is different in fact is that the Force Surge is now on top of the sliceable pole, and the Concussion Rifle is on the bottom, where the Surge formerly was in CC Gantry).

If there are no mines on the map then the only way you could have gotten them was by picking up a Scout's backpack, but none of us were playing as one.

Please show or tell me where the secret mines are...

Well toms i actually was lucky to even get a match in if it werent for Zappa who was waiting. I think what we need to start is a chat when we play etc. Instant message people that still play this when to play, when a game is going etc. Problem with me though is i only got 2 people that i know to contact. Im pretty sure theres more than 2 that still wanna play mots still.

i know where the goddamn crack is, i don't need your help. jesus, just go buy the goddamn game myself. jesus.

Alright, you need to shut the **** up right the **** now. There's no reason for you to act like an asshat to kurgan for telling you like it is, how he's supposed to do (hes a god damn admin for ****s sake). You're the guy that came in here "hay guyz can i getz a warez? lololol". You should know that lf doesn't tolerate piracy.

Guest Upgrade

Whoo I finnaly got MOTS. It took me a while of looking thorugh pawnshops and EBAY. But I managed to get MOTS and JK for 5$. I will be on this weeked if i can make it but the saber styles and such are messed in this game

Guest Upgrade
Who ever has the game add me to MSN. I will try to get a server up tomorrow if im not busy. And again I dont remember, I havent played MotS for over 5 or more years.

Right will do

Anyone interested in a mini mots tournament?

Maybe a simple 1 v 1 single elimination battle?

Cargo ship? Spaceport? anyone?

Or maybe some 2 v 2 or 4 v 4 teamplay?

Please let me know if you are interested in

participating in a tournament this weekend

(September 9th or 10th) so I can gage interest

and decide wether or not to host one.

Archived