Home

problem at the bigfoot party

miarf

hi, i'm playing the full talkie version with scummvm. i'm trying to beat the game, and i have all the items needed for finishing the game (if i recall correctly). however, i can't enter the hot tub area (which is entered by going right from bruno). no matter where i click, sam just goes walks around near the border of the screen. have i forgotten something or is this a bug? thanks

You cannot go there directly. I think you have to give the stuff to that old yeti..?

That might be wrong though. The only thing older than one week I am able to remember properly is some chick calling my name. And for the rest.. if someone is ever going to delete my browser's cookies, I won't be able to return to this place.

Oh, and I nearly forgot -- just because this is called Hints, Tips & Troubleshooting, doesn't mean you're invited to come here and ask your silly questions.

Problems? Directly eMail/PM some Admin, ask Google and/or Wikipedia or post in the proper Star Wars Modding forum.

He said pimp, not pimping. Pimping makes me think of corporate rap like ****ing Jay-Z or some other **** that lower life forms listen to.

And actually the name for the fan forum was taken from some bull**** anime forum called Kizuko no Idiots (spelling?) that was run by a guy who used to post here called Dogfuchow. I think Dogfuchow got all out emo/goth/punk/indie so he does not have time for us. Which is good because I hated him anyways. I think Metallus is responsible for the name because he used to post over there also.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived