Home

Maybe some hint of a K3!

SithRevan

First off I want to say that I am not in any way saying that lucasarts has said anything about another kotor game being made. So with that out of the way here goes, I was searching on the internet for news or leads about K3 and I decided to drop by lucasarts.com and I was intrigued so to say about what I found there. I found that lucasarts has been planning a "Top Secret Project" with a game company called "Free Radical Design", so it sounds like they are up to something BIG although I am not sure it is another kotor game, it still is kinda funny to see a project that is a Top Secret Project comming out of lucasarts. But anyway just take this info at face value, because like I said it is not official. Also I will post the links where I got this info at the bottom of the post! I hope this gives you as much a rush of excitement as it did me.:D

Info Links:

Lucasarts-Next Gen Project

Free Radical Design-Top Secret Project

Yeah thats what I was guesssing too, even though I wrote that it might be free radical design who might make it up there, I still beleive that it has is going to either be bioware(more likely chance because of the Next Gen link on the games menu) or obsidian(which is still a really good chance because they want to make another one and they are recruiting new designer and programmers for the job). Although we all never know it could be a company that we least expect that makes the third kotor game! But anyway I am still crossing my fingers for just that on news report or post on the internet that says that game is definatly in development and that it is all official.:D

Oh come on folks, this forum is still alive. The community still breathes.

I was part of the SWGB survivors during the great dark age between the fall of SW Galactic Battlegrounds and the rise of Empire at War. If our little gang of maniacs stuck together during all that time, then trust me, this community is going to live.

Thanks for the welcome. I think LA would be asking to have there familys killed if they descided not to make a sequel...

Please re-phrase this. I know what you're trying to say, but that is inappropriate.

Luke - touche my good man. Incidentaly have you seen good old Vostok around lately?

• 2 weeks later...

Well I take back there is some hint of K3 being made by "Free Radical Design" because of what I just heard. First before I say this I want to tell you all like I said up there in my first post TAKE ALL OF THIS INFO AT FACE VALUE because some of this info could be just people spreading falsified claims. Ok here goes, I found out that "Free Radical Design" is not actaully making K3 but IS making the next "Star Wars Battle Front" game, you can check this info here. So I guess we will have to just keep hoping that "Bioware" or "Obsidian Entertainment" will make K3, but for you "Battle Front" fans this I hope will be good news to you guys.:D

P.S.: Just if you guys are wondering I will still keep you guys posted on any developments with K3, and hopefully there will be some. So here is to hoping!:thumbs1:

Archived