Home

Who unlocked all movie in KOTOR 1 and 2?

CSI

I've a glitch in K1 which makes the video of the EbonHawk's escape from Taris doesn't appear in the playlist. Fortunately I've the RAD video tools. Except this one, I think I've all the K1 videos.

I've unlocked many of the K2 videos too. But I can't have the one where the Khoonda's minefield is active. I've tryed to put some on the bridge, or near the other mines, but it doesn't work.

I've unlocked many of the K2 videos too. But I can't have the one where the Khoonda's minefield is active. I've tryed to put some on the bridge, or near the other mines, but it doesn't work.

You might already know, but just in case: You need *four* mines in each of the two fields, in the middle of each area. I've had problems getting the field active near the front entrance to Khoonda, but reloading and trying again eventually gets the pop-up dialog to fire.

I've unlocked most of the K2 videos, with a few DS choices missing, I think -- some things I haven't been able to bring myself to do (like help Czerka on Citadel station -- poor Ithorians!). I recently reinstalled so I have to go through unlocking stuff all over again.

What are the ones that were cut from Kotor 2? I always wondered why i never had all of them.

Actually, it's just the title-movies with the LA and OE-logos, and the Sith lord image, plus two scenes that are pretty much identical to stuff that's already in-game. Can't seem to figure out what the final one is, though.

EDIT: There were also some movies that were completely cut from the game. One where Citadel Station blows up, (It did however show up with the HQ-movies mod, and I have a WMV-version here: http://host-a.net/Zeldamaniac/Citadel Station Destroyed.wmv ) and one where the Ravager crashes into Citadel Station. There was also an alternate ending-video, but I don't know what that was about.

If you're wondering how I know this, I saw the names of the movies in the TLK-file.

Archived