Home

Fun with Smarties.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You druggies are all on (free)base.

Fix'd.

Most of my friends are druggies actually - the only reason I don't do marijuana myself is not any negative effects (believe me, it's calming and i need that) but because I don't want to get arrested. I mean, they see me rollin'. They hatin', patrollin', and tryna catch me ridin durty.
**** the po-leece, they ain't neva gon' catch me ridin' dirtaaaaay.

* ChanServ sets mode: +v KingCheez

<KingCheez> I'M ALL ALONE

<KingCheez> CUTCUT CUTCUT CUTTYCUT CUT

WE SHOULD ALL GO ON #PSYCHONAUTS. EVERYONE. AND TALK ABOUT THINGS. LIKE THE WAR ON DRUGS. (War on drugs means we are losing a war to a bunch of stoners.) IT GETS KIND OF WEIRD JUST TALKING TO JMAC.

What are skittles?

:drop2: I rufuse to, Nay, cannot, beleive what you just said! To merely suggest that you don't know what skittles are would be to say that you have never tried them. Hal- I mean, OrangeCat, YOU. HAVE. NOT. LIVED. LIFE. untill you have eaten copious amounts of skittles. Either go hunting for them in the nearest supermarket or google them and IMPORT THEM FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY IF YOU HAVE TO!!! (btw they're a weird kind of lollie)

skittles=yummy.

Those glade scented oil candles things, the red ones smell like red skittles. IT'S AWESOME!

Also, tomarrow we pick out dress up days for drug free week(aka red ribbon week) We could have a hat day, a pajama day, a crazy day. A lot of cool days to say no to drugssss!!!

Fix'd.

**** the po-leece, they ain't neva gon' catch me ridin' dirtaaaaay.

Damn pigs can kiss my weed smokin', smartie takin', pixie stix inhalin', coffee dustin', white ass!!!!!!!!!!111

What the hell is jubee juice and how can u use it to get hiiiiiiiigh!!!

Afroman: Because I got high!!!1

elTee you are like the hippie drug takin' buddy i never had. Put your rolls up!

What the hell is jubee juice and how can u use it to get hiiiiiiiigh!!!

Jubee juice in it's pure form can only be made with a military ration pack. However you can make like, a home-made one..

What you do, is you get all your mates cordials, sugars and coffees (the coffee is optional but it increases the effect) Then you heat up some water (to dissolve the stuff better) and mix the powder stuff REALLY REALLY thick into the water. REALLY thick, like, a syrup. I'm serious, it's that sweet it burns your throat. It'll make you have a skitz if you do it right. It's more of a sugar/caffine rush/high, but it's not just ANY sugar/caffine rush/high, it's THE sugar/caffine rush/high! WHAT. EvER. YOU. DO. Do not use too much citrus stuff (lemon, Orange, Lime cordial) If you do that, it's undrinkable. Anyway, that's jubee juice. It's actually banned in the military but people do it when they get home if they have to. There are different tecnuiqes but that's the base/main way to do it.

There are these flowers that grow on these vines that have practically taken over this empty lot. Most people dont know, but if you break the stem (or the leaves and maybe the petals would work too), the white 'juice'/liquid that comes out can be used to get high. I think you gotta do something to it, but I dont know.

Archived