Home

ZOMBIES

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ZOMBIE WALK!

Also, I'm thinking about working on a project involving zombies, a comic specifically, pitting various zombie fighters (Frank West, Flight Attendant Guy, etc.) in a fight for their lives. So I wanna know what you think about zombies. For one thing, who are some of the most famous zombie-fighters you can think of, and what is the best place to hide in the event of a zombie attack?

We all know though, that 1985 was indeed the year that rocked the Earth the most.

January 20 - U.S. President Ronald Reagan is sworn in for a second term in office.

February 16 - Israel begins withdrawing troops from Lebanon.

March 6 - Mike Tyson makes his professional debut in Albany, New York, a match which he wins by a first round knockout.

April 15 - South Africa ends its ban on interracial marriages.

May 31 - Forty-one tornadoes hit in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario, leaving 76 dead... coolest disaster ever.

June 13 - In Auburn, Washington, police defuse a Unabomber bomb sent to Boeing.

July 3 - The sci-fi comedy Back To The Future is released in the U.S... It becomes the year's biggest box office hit, earning $210,000,000.

August 7 - Takao Doi, Mamoru Mohri and Chiaki Mukai are chosen to be Japan's first astronauts.

September 1 - A joint American-French expedition locates the wreck of the RMS Titanic.

October 1 - The Israeli air force bombs PLO Headquarters in Tunis... second coolest disaster ever.

November 18 - The first Calvin and Hobbes comic strip, drawn by Bill Watterson, is printed in a handful of newspapers.

December 1 - The Ford Taurus is revealed to the public. It would become one of Ford's biggest successes ever.

Can't argue with ya. Thanks Wikipedia!

Now I'm not against zombies or anything, in fact, zombies are always cool. Always been my childhood fantasy. But do we always need a zombie escape/appreciation thread in every freakin' forum on the planet? What are they Gods?

So, I like fast zombies. The creepy, mindless, jump-out-of-nowhere sort.

KNOW YOUR ZOMBIES!

Voodoo-Completely harmless, voodoo zombies are simply mindless slaves to whatever houngan enlaves them.

Science-Most dangerous of all since they have no preset rules. Most fast zombies are of this variety.

Magic-A slow, sometimes sentient, race of zombies with an unquenchable hunger for brains.

The safest way to avoid them:

Voodoo-Stay out of Haiti.

Science-Shoot 'em in da head!!!

Magic-Crosses, or (alternatively) burn the Necronomicon.

Archived