Home

Re: Sam & Max Tv Series (to crazler)

Scummbuddy

You can get a free 5 day trial of GameTap, and you can watch the episodes that way, but I would wait until all of them have been released, but I guess you could just sign up for another trial, that is, if they don't put a imprint on your computer so you just dont get the trial over and over again.

i would do this if they had one... but normally you dont need this piece of plastic in the world outsite the web... and in the most cases you can pay per paypal, all i want is to see the series in good quality :( maybe someone can told me where to find the 5-day trial or an working promo code...

As in held me down. And then grandma made a note about this one guy's kinky hair and she meant on his head but my mom thought she was talking about his pubis and laughed. Dad gave them a stern talking to after I ratted them out. I'm going to be so pissed off at them if I turn out gay.

My Grandma told me I was going to hell, apparently I'm going to get in alot of trouble if I ever tell her I don't believe in god anyway.

That reminds me of a funny story. My grandpa is in the hospital, and my grandma was at the dinner table in the morning eating breakfast. I walk in and say hi, turn my back to grab my cell phone, hand sanitizer, playing cards, accessories, etc. and she's like "Grandpa was talking about you, he misses you and has been asking to see you." "Really?" "Oh, not you, I was talking to the dog."

On a sidenote: my family has made it pretty clear that I'd be disowned if I was into men or the other way around. Pretty sure they'd think I'd go to Hell too. Fairly confident in my heterosexuality though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived