Home

[RP Thread]Knightfall: A Duel Between Light and Dark?

CSI

((Do you realize, that your still wearing your mask, because I burned you? That it doesn't matter if you smile, that no one can see it?))

Revan sensed CSI was alone....

"You, Dark Jedi's, are going to stay here, I sense that he is alone, I want you to capture him while I find his 'friends.'" Revan said.

"Of course master, anything for you." They replied.

Revan walked off.... in search for the other 3 Jedi. He neared the Nar Shaddaa docks, and sensed their pathetic power. As he got closer to the safe houses, their power seemed to be getting stronger. He walked up to the last one and ignited his dark blood red blades. The double-bladed lightsabers easily cut through the doors on the safe house. The three ignited their blades one by one, but Revan Force Pulled them out of their hands, and shoved them onto his belt. He cast a Stasis field around each one of them, and took all three back to his shuttle.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Yeah, I know. But my mask only covers part of my face. You still can see me smile.]

Suddenly, CSI felt emptiness. He searched for his friends via the Force, but they're nowhere to be found. He frowned.

Suddenly, three dark Jedi jumped in front of him. CSI smiled: "Thank you, Revan, welcome appreciated." Then he bent down and used Flash Step to teleport behind them with his silver lightsaber ignited, and stabbed two of them in lightning speed. Not realizing what happened, they fell. The third of them looked like a novince. His hands were shaking. CSI sighed and smashed the third's lightsaber away.

"Now tell me, where is Revan?"

"I will never betray my master!" He shouted.

"OK, fine. However I know where he is." CSI smiled and walked away. Before walking away, he said calmly to the Dark Jedi: "I know he's here. Tell him that give my friends back, or he's a dead man."

He didn't feel a thing. Not hatred, not passion, not anger. He felt serenity. Thinking about the battle is going to be end soon, he even smiled.

CSI sat down and began meditating. He said through the Force: :Revan, long time no see. What are you doing here?:

((Hey you guys, slow down a bit and allow people to answer. Somehow I feel like I am being left out of the loop because I don't have a regular connection. Be careful how you conduct battle scenes hint read rules. Sorry if I come across as a butt head.

CSI: Kirabaros has a katana. My assassin is watching))

Kirabaros felt the stasis but it was a weak attempt. He threw it off and stood looking at Revan with an intense look, his eyes seemed to burn like fire. He said, "You risk throwing a weak stasis just to try to capture me Revan?"

The assassin who had been watching appeared next to his master. He asked Revan, "Milord, I believe this one would make a find addition to your dark Jedi. You can feel his power. It's beyond my understandign but it can't match yours I am sure."

((Ok, you two, I don't mind you doing that, but those were my Sith Assassins! But CSI, they weren't using Stealth, and besides even a novice knows not to betray the Sith.))

"Ahh.... your are very preceptive!" Revan said to the Sith. Revan caste Horror on the Jedi. All three of them bent down and were holding their heads.....

((RSM: don't assume your powers will work every time. just say 'he cast Force Horror at them' and leave it like that. That's why it is RP))

Kirabaros felt the horror and he was brought back to the bad memories he suffered as a child. Through that he was able to see Revan clearly and straightened up even though he was suffering still from the power's effects. He spat forth, "I see you prefer to use your knowledge of the Force. Here's a bit of my own." With that, he shot forth a powerful Force Wave that had a lot of heart backing it up.

The assassin who suggested tha Kirabaros be taken alive was thrown backwards by the sheer power. He wasn't wrong in guessing that this Jedi was different from those that existed in the Republic. It was almost as if he were from beyond the Republic.

Kirabaros brought his hands up just in time to catch the Lightning as it zoomed towards him. He caught it, countering its power with his body. He sent the lightening straight back at Revan retaining the original power that Revan had sent it with. Kirabaros had only attempted it once before. He just kept his mind on pazaak and his body in tuned with the Force.

Revan brought his hand up, and the Lightning bounced off his hand, and it hit the nearest Trandoshan, instantly killing him.

"Well, Jedi, you are powerful, but not nearly as powerful as I am." Revan bellowed. He Force lifted the fallen Jedi from the ground, and created a powerful bond between them.... allowing him to put Force Immunity on to the young Dark Jedi.

[Revan, who's fallen Jedi? And who's the young Dark Jedi?]

CSI can't feel his friend, Kirabaros's Force. Although he had only maintained a few days with CSI, CSI treated Kirabaros as his friend. Now...He had fallen...

CSI decided to face Revan once again. To save his friend, Kirabaros, Grauk, and his new Jedi Knight, Zhane.

:: Darth Revan. Brace yourself. You're about to meet your foe--Former Sith Lord--Darth Nihilus--CSI!::

((Kirabaros never fell and he won't ever! That is not his character. He is a true servant of the light side though he sees things in shades of grey. Hint he's married with a son. He has sufferd from the dark side but it never consumed him nor did he bow to its will.))

Kirabaros watched as the lightning was deflected and retook what was left and created a glowing ball of light that floated in the palm of his hand. It was a technique that he had learned when he became aware of his empath abilities. Right now they were being flooded with hatred directed at him. He was no stranger to this. He could visibly see the dark cloud form above Revan and acted like a shroud. He looked at Revan and said, "I have power as well as you. You use it for evil. I use it for good. The difference is that I have existed long before you have and know of your kind*"

((*See the comments thread.))

Yes! Now I can feel Kirabaros's Force. He didn't fall. I can see he was resisting Darth Revan's Force powers. CSI thought.

::Kirabaros, don't die. Don't fall to Darth Revan. I'm coming to save you guys. Where are you guys?:: CSI whispered into the Force.

::Kirabaros, you can do it! No, don't obey him! You were once in Dark Side before, therefore I trust you can resist his will, right? Not Force Pushing you into his shuttle is his biggest mistake he even committed...:: CSI's voice echoed through the Force.

CSI opened his eyes. He can no longer feel Revan's dark aura and Bastila's Battle Meditation.

::Revan. Darth Revan. We'll definitely meet together again.:: CSI thought as he walked into the shuttle he flew to Nar Shaddaa. He set the course to Ruusan, and whispered to himself: "Valley of the Jedi, I must go."

((Actually, that's not grammatically incorrect, most of the time it's a medicine or Meth, but here drug is the past tense of drag.))

Revan set course for the Star Forge, and jumped into hyperspace. It wasn't long until they reached the Star Forge, Revan unloaded both Jedi Knights and took them to the Torture chamber on there. (Which is ten times worse than the other TC)

Archived