Home

Diego Varen

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Original Series: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation; Second series: CSI: Miami, which was from CSI. Third Series: CSI: New York, which is from CSI: Miami. Personally I like CSI and CSI: Miami, but CSI: NY is fine with me.

Heh, miami is the best by far IMO. i remember staying up "late" to watch it. By late, i meant it started at 9 pm, but i was naive

The Dark Messiah of Might and Magic... ooops.

^The Sims 2 Player. I heard of it, but I never played it before.

Well, CSI: Las Vegas was called CSI: Crime Scene Investigation on TV. There are three CSI series on TV:

Original Series: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation; Second series: CSI: Miami, which was from CSI. Third Series: CSI: New York, which is from CSI: Miami. Personally I like CSI and CSI: Miami, but CSI: NY is fine with me.

There is a CSI:Rio here, did ya knew?

^Team America is always my fav movie.

Edit: An exempt on my avatar: I won't change my avatar and siggy until Feb. 15. So feel free to steal my previous avatars and arm them.

(What, you didn't steal my avatar? Attaboy. Why don't you steal them while you still can?)

TO MODs and ADMINs:

If any of you found the avatar and Sig inappropriate, please let me know first before make any actions, and I'll gladly change them. Thank you.

Sincerely, CSI

^Proud English!

Topsite, do you think my avatar and siggy is appropriate here? And come on...It's just

Figure of speech!

Getting Ready? No, no...I don't have a beloved one yet--out of my parents and my friends. But for girlfriend? No.

Archived