Home

How did Nihilus look?

JawaJoey

What is your *main* impression of how Nihilus looked?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What is your *main* impression of how Nihilus looked?

• Cool
    • Scary
    • Stupid
    • Ugly
    • Neutral/Something else

• 3 weeks later...

i thought he looked pretty cool, as a character i thought he was lame, he voice was stupid, and he was far to easy to beat, malak and kreia were much more difficult than he was, specially having a party while fighting him, but as for his yeah i thought he looked pretty cool, i'll give him an A- on his look

I think obsidian did an excellent job on Nihilus. Especially combined with the eerie voice they made. Sion was so-so but what I really would have liked to see is Sion fall apart into individual pieces.

I thought that too. The whole "Force holding him together" thing was rubbish when he died, he did'nt fragment. :( Funny if the game had ragdoll physics. Im sure they'd have done it then.

I vote stupid, I do think he looks stupid that Damn ugly mask, injunction with that Dark Robe= OMFG, he looks like a major DORK!

I thought he looked brilliant. One thing you must make sure to do first, is think of all he stands for, of what he's done, of who he is, then look at his face. If you were being serious Anakin then your not really looking deep enough or your not as serious about Star Wars as some are :)

~Sno0ze

If you were being serious Anakin then your not really looking deep enough or your not as serious about Star Wars as some are :)

~Sno0ze

I agree :).

Nihilus was definately the coolest looking and most menacing Sithlord... hell, he was the focus of the front cover wasn't he? I think a few of those who voted negatively towards his appearance are torn with the fact his role was so pathetically small and he was such an awesome character

Archived