Home

Snowball Fight! RPG

Davinq

OMG Darth, your avatar rocks so hard!

-----------------

Zelda jumped back from another iceball and dug through her purse for her lighter and knife.

Zelda: Wow, I left all my wepons at home again. Oh wait, my iron war fans from schools still in my back pack on my bike.

She ran to her bike, dodging ice and snow, to get it. Quickly, she unfolded the sharp metal fans and held them carfuly. A snow thing came towards her as she sliced its foot off.

Zelda: You never knoe when you're gonna need iron war fans right?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"sure. Why not?" said Psycho as he oblitirated several dozen of Darks snowy minions.

"Snow is more fun than i thought! Hehe. Me wann make Dark go boom."

said Psycho as he loaded up his snow bazooka at Darks giant snowman.

KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark fell to the ground unscathed.

"Sh!t! The b!tch won't die. Aw well. Slicing her to pieces might work. Chainsaw Blade!" said Psycho as he summoned his favorite weapon.

(You knw, you're allowed to say bitch.) (And yes, Marcel=TEH SECKS)

"I'll save her!" Yelled Ave, rollin to Zelda on the riva and psi-shielding her. "To quote somthing purly awesome," said Ave, picking up zelda nad running. "lol, let's rock buns." Ave ran to a snow fort and hid Zelda.

(oh. That's nice to know.)

"Hey! Princess Bitch! Eat giant chainsaw blade!" said Psycho.

Psycho charged and slashed, but she dodged every one.

"I gained a few new abilities in the realm of banishment after that bafoon Thrik locked me away."

"How dare you call the great Thrik a bafoon!" said Psycho as he slashed all he could. He could do nothing.

The only thing that would work was bankai, but he could't use it without a coke.

"Awesome." said Psycho as he drunk the coke.

"Bankai."

Psycho underwent the ultimate surge in power.

His large chainsaw blade was changed to a long black katana. His thick coat changed to a ragged trenchcoat.

"Time for uber-pwnage" said Psycho as he charged and slashed at dark.

Dark dodged but in a quarter of a second Psycho reappeared with miraculous speed behind here and slashed with great power.

"Ah!" screamed Dark as her blood went dripping to the snow.

Psycho wouldn't stop there. Without mercy, he slashed her arms of in a horrid gruesome slash. He had gone into a frenzy of power. he slashed and stabbed until Dark was a mere remnant of body parts.

Psycho almost out of energy activated his final attack.

"Yin-Yang final oblivion!!!!"

With a final burst of energy, he nearly obliterated dark.

Dark, in peices turned into a mysterious liquid and reformed as though all of his work became all for nought.

"You bitch. What will it take to kill you?" said Psycho.

"I am far more powerful than you. My revenge upon zelda must be completed."

Out of energy, Psycho passed out in the snow.

"Uh oh." Said Ave as she watched. "PSYCHONAUT SHOWDOWN!" She levitated up and pushed the button on her watch. Than, Fred Bonaparte, Gloria Von Gouten, Edgar Teglee, and Boyd Cooper all appeared. "OMG! SUPERBESTFRIENDS!" Yelled Ave. "HELP ME WIN THIS PSYCHONAUT SHOWDOWN!"

"I hope we've leveled up enough." Fred said as they got into fighting formation! THAN THE BATTLE ROYALE BEGAN!!!

Mayhem had watched with intense interest, nibbling on a cinnamon bun and taking some sips of her coffee every now and then that she had stashed in her purse. Then the unthinkable happened:One of the snow goons began pelting the forumites with snowballs of pain and doom. And one of them spilled her coffee onto her jacket's faux fur trim. Ohnohedidn't! "That jacket was 98 dollars!" Mayhem shreiked in outrage. Apperantly now was a good time to start doing the whole action thang....she equipped her hand fan, flared out in front of her as a defense. OMG TEH VIOLENCE!

Davinq was aghast. His friends were all separated, doing their own thing. At least Zelda was safe now. He fought his way to the fort where she was resting.

"You alright? Good. I'm gonna use this fort to test out my snow-sniper rifle."

Dav pulled out a bunch of pieces from inside his coat. "Gotta love dem hidden pockets," He smirked.

In an astonishing display of weapons construction, his hands a blur, he had in moments taken a few tubes of metal, amongst other materials, created something that appeared extraordinarily like a sniper rifle. He made a snowball from the ground and stuffed it in.

"Time for some uber pwnage," He said, taking a shot.

Mayhem got up and rubbed her sore cheek in disdain, running into the refuge of the forts in time to avoid more snowbalss. She collapsed next to Dav, breathing hard, "Dammit! I just wanted some cough syrup and entertaintment! And what's this? This whole ... THING ... isn't entertaining and I'm getting worse!' She sniffled as to prove her point. "So watcha doin' Dav? Can I help?"

"****! Psycho wake up! Wake Up!"

In, a mysterious place,

"Is that snow?" said a small young boy.

"Be quiet!" said a mean lady at a large desk.

"Miss Bynes, can we go outside?" said the young boy.

"Wait till school is over and then you hooligans can go play in that wreched snow!" said the mean Miss Bynes.

Later that day,

"YaaaaaaaaY!" said the boy as he ran out of the classroom. But all the snow had melted.

"No. No. No. Oh No! Why?!!!" screamed the boy.

The evil teacher saw his pain and laughed. She laughed the most disgustingly evil laugh that you could ever hear.

The boy faded into darkness and Miss Bynes morphed into Dark. Psycho voice came in the background saying

"No. Never again will I miss the snow. Never. I promised myself or may I die"

Psycho woke up with a look in his eye.

"I never again will miss the snow."

Psycho somehow, silently su mmoned his black katana.

"I'm not as strong as before, but I can still fight."

He slashed at the ground. The ground froze.

"Ice-based powers eh. Well, looks like I have an advantage over you Dark.

"Don't get your hopes up." said Dark.

Psycho stuck his blade in the ground and he formed the snow into a familiar friend to all the older RDforumites.

"Hello Purple Squid."

(Tribute to purple squid.)

"RAWR!!" Ave shot Psychobeams! at Dark's face. They hit really good, cause Dark needed some serious surgury after 5 minutes. Dark collasped and was internally bleeding withen 10 minutes. "XD!" Yelled Gloria! "WE WON!"

"Let's go to dunkin' donuts. I want a hot chocolate." Said Edgar. So they went while Dark suffered a slow painful death! XD. She was now Manny Calavara's problem.

"Well Mayhem, you could help by... uh... hey, where's Psycho?" Dav said. "We could use his bazooka type thing to kill off all the rest of these DMKMSGs."

"No need," Mayhem said. "The sun's coming out."

"And look at that! Over there! Dark! Dying! Let's sing! She's gone!"

Zelda was getin some serious pwnage points as she ran out to the battle. She made her way past hundreds of the things and, despite her arm soaking in blood, made it to her worst enemy.

Dark.

FLASHBACK

Catie(Dark) : C'mon Abby, let's go play in the snow.

Abby(Zelda) : Okay, but let's get our dolls first.

Catie: Okay, they're in my ro-

Before Catie could finish, she tripped over her mom's flowerbed, cutting her leg. She cried and cried about it that day, while Abby comforted her.

Catie: Thank you Abby. You're the best friend in the world.

END FLASHBACK

Zelda's head spun, her seeing Dark the way she was when she was nine. Her worst enemy- no, her FRIEND, in pain, dying. Zelda fell to the ground, clutching her throbbing head. Zelda was so comfused when-

Somthing sharp and cold hit her in the back. Painfully, she felt her back, while warm, slimy blood oozed onto her hand. The look of fear and panic crossed her face as she fell forward, holding her fans to her chest.

Dark, lying on the ground almost dead, smirked.

Dark: I guess my work is almost done.

MEANWHILE AT DUNKIN DONUTS!...

"I wonder how they get the jelly in these things?" Said Fred, biting into his jelly donut.

"They stick it into some kind of tube that inserts jelly into donuts." Said Ave, sipping her cold frappachino ripoff drink, vanilla in flavor. "I saw it on the food network."

"AH YES!! THE FOOD NETWORK!" Exclaimed Gloria. "I used ot watch that. I love Barefoot Contessa."

"Yeah, but Giada is the true pimp. She can smile with ALL her teeth." Returned Edgar, cause he had to say at least one thing.

"Totally." Ave aggreed. "But my fave chef is Marcel Vigneron."

"That's just cause you think he's hot!" Replied the girl who was at the counter, who was evesdropping.

"NO! I mean.....watermelon steak sounds good....and...cranberry gelee that taste too much like cranberries...and...Yeah, he's pretty hot. They need ot show him shirtless more."

"I need to get a few shots in too, ya know" Mayhem smirked. She jumped over the snowfort and charged Dark, jabbing the unsheathed knife into her stomach. Dark groaned. "My bad," Mayhem corrected herself and equipped the staff of dath and hit Dark in the stomach a few times. "Who wants the final shot?"

Archived