Home

is it just my connection...

XoXoXAlexOxOxO

or has LF been laggy for anyone else, except me, the last few days?

Slightly, then again you just might want to call up your ISP and bitch at them, and if you do start early, I spent 4 months arguing with Charter tech support before I started getting my proper allotment.

Oh yah this should go to Feedback.

Slightly, then again you just might want to call up your ISP and bitch at them, and if you do start early, I spent 4 months arguing with Charter tech support before I started getting my proper allotment.

Oh yah this should go to Feedback.

well i hadn't noticed a slowdown on any other sites i go to though.

another misplaced thread, doh >.< !!!!

Hopefully it doesn't go down like PCGM... that would be bad... I couldn't stand it... I have to be on LF at least once a day....

Nah! That won't happen.

But to answer the initial question, yes, LF could have been a bit slower than usual since a few days depending on when you logged in. It seems to be due to a higher than usual traffic at certain hours.

hmm, well, this thread solves more issues than one since i've been having problems with my wireless router recently (the signal comes and goes even though i have great reception). at least now i know that the lag isn't completely the fault of the wireless connection.

kudos to the heads up. :)

No, I've noticed it too, it's definitely not your connection. I was going to make a similar thread but decided against it, thinking it was a router issue on my end of things or something.

Though I've also noticed it depends on the time I log in, so Darth333's explanation seems valid enough :)

Archived